Rooftop Training

They all finally made it to a hotel after a long two days at sea.

" We will take 4 rooms." Joseph says to the receptionist.

" We have rooms available but they won't be by each other. Is that okay?" The lady says. Joseph let out a small sigh and nodded.

" If that is all you have them yes we will take it." He said and she handed him the room keys.

" Jotaro and I can share a room since we are both students." Kakyoin says as Joseph makes his way to the group.

" Yes and Mr. Joestar and I will share a room." Avdol says standing next to him.

" Well Wrenn, that just leaves you and I." Polnareff says as he wraps his arm around her shoulder. All she does is stomp on his foot and walk to Anne.

" I'll room with her." Wrenn said looking over to polnareff with a death gare.

" You didn't have to hurt me." He whines holding his foot.

" Did you really think she would go for that?" Jotaro questions him.

" She might kill you in your sleep if you room with her." Kakyoin chuckles.

" Well then I guess that means i get my own room then." Polnareff pouts snatching the key from Joseph and stomping away.

" Alright everyone let's go get washed up and have some well deserved rest." Joseph said handing out the other two keys. They all make their way to the stairs and to their rooms.

" Meet me on the roof in 20 minutes." Jotaro whispers into Wrenn's ear as he walks past her. She stops in her tracks, a shiver goes down her spine at his breath tickling her neck. She watches him walk away wondering why he wanted to see her on the roof all places.

" Come on roomie. Let's go have some girl time." Anne says as she skips in place.

" You know I'm only rooming with you so I don't have to share with Polnareff." She says as she walks down the hall leaving Anne in a confused state. Nonetheless Anne catches up with her as she makes It to the room.

" I'm showering first." Wrenn state as she walks into the bathroom and shuts the door. Anne just sits on the bed wondering if Wrenn is always like that or if she just doesn't like her. After 10 minutes Wrenn emerges from the bathroom fully clothed, drying her hair with a towel.

" You know you have nice boobs." Anne says wiggling her bows.

" Really?" Wrenn said looking down. She wore a tight black crop top with a kind of low neckline and her normal maroon skater skirt. It was all she had other than a pair of pajamas, Wich didn't cover up much more.

" Totally, I bet you get all the boys. Maybe even Jotaro." Anne teases. Wrenn scoffs and throws the towel at her.

" Go shower." She says and she feels her cheeks heat up.

" And I'm going out. Stay in the room." She says sternly pointing at Anne. Anne nodded and went into the bathroom. With that she makes her way to the roof. She opens the door an looks around. She found Jotaro smoking a cigarette leaning against the edge.

" Do you plan on murdering me up here because I almost killed you?" Wrenn asks as she stands next to him. He chuckles softly and offers her a cigarette which she took. He pulled out a lighter and lit it for her.

" My what a gentleman." She says giving him a teasing smile.

" Shut up. And you didn't almost kill me, you just caught me off guard." He said pulling down his hat, a pink tint grazing his cheeks.