Protect

Wrenn and Kakyoin searched up and down many streets looking for any sign of Polnareff. The two slowly getting restless. Soon they came up upon a small crowd of people.

" Hey Nori look over there." Wrenn said pointing to the crowd. The closer they got the more whispers and gasps they heard. They pushed their way through the crowd as they hear some men shouting. As they made it through they saw the most horrifying sight. A man with a gun pointed at Avdol and he pulled the trigger. Wrenn let out a scream as she tried to run over to him but a man in the crowd pulled her back trying to keep her safe.

" Let me go asshole." She said as she elbowed him in the face. The man instantly let her go and she ran as fast as she could over to Avdol, Kakyoin right behind her.

" No! What happened? Avdol?" She shouted as she sat next to him. He was unresponsive. She shook him trying to get him to wake up. But he wouldn't. Her face turned to one of a scowl as she looked over to the man responsible.

" I will kill you!" She shouted. Sparks welling up as she tried to stand, a sense of murder in her eyes.

" Wrenn no, you don't want to overload with so many people around." Kakyoin said pulling her back shocking him slightly due to her electrified skin. She looks at him, tears in her eyes. It wasn't until she saw his eyes glossy as well did she finally sit back down. She laid her head on Avdol's chest as she let herself cry. She had gotten close with Avdol since her breathing training had started. He was like a father to her. He never judged her.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she heard a loud bang ring out. Before she even had a chance to look up The Obsidian Goddess materialized in front of her. She had a large kite shield comprised of just lightning, successfully blocked the bullet from hitting Wrenn. When Wrenn looked up and saw what happened her eyes widened. The Goddess looked at Wrenn and smiled with her eyes.

" Come on we gotta go!" Kakyoin shouted from a truck she hadn't even noticed he got into. Polnareff jumped into the passenger seat. As Kakyoin drove by he used his hierophant to pull Wrenn into the back. She took another look back at Avdol feeling guilty for leaving him. That's when she noticed her stand was still there with him. They both locked eyes as she got down on one knee and slammed the shield on the ground in front of both her and Avdol.

" What are you doing?!" Wrenn shouted to her stand as she held her head out the window.

" She's staying with Avdol? Did you try pulling her back in?" Kakyoin asked as he looked back through the mirror.

" Of course I did but she's not listening." Wrenn said worried for her stands safety. That's when Polnareff let out a scream and smashed the mirror.

" Hey what was that for?" Wrenn asked bringing her attention to him.

" It's Geil that's his stand. He attacks from the mirrors." Pol said throwing it out the window.

" But that makes no sense he can't do that can he?" She asked looking to Kakyoin. They continued pondering ideas until the car crashes against some rocks sending them flying. Wrenn's head snapped forward hitting the seat in front of her. She was left dazed for a few seconds until she felt someone shaking her. Her eyes focused a bit to see Polnareff pulling her from the car. He had some blood trickling from his hairline.

*****Meanwhile*****

Joseph and Jotaro finally came up on the street that Avdol's body was left. They walked up from behind noticing that Wrenn's stand was posted up in front of Avdol with her shield still out.

" Hey what happened? Where's Wrenn?" Jotaro questioned The Goddess.

' She's okay. I protect.' She signed to Jotaro and pointed to Avdol.