To Live Another Day

" Don't worry Holly, we will save you." Joseph says as he looks to the house one more time before turning back to the car and stepping .

To Live Another Day

°°°°°°°

" So shall we find a place for breakfast. I'm starving." Polnareff exclaimed as the crusaders walked down the streets of Hong Kong.

" Sounds like a good idea. We aren't going to be setting out til tonight so we have some time to kill." Mr. Joestar says.

As they continue walking when Jotaro hears a commotion in an alleyway. On alert he starts to walk towards the alley.

°°°°°°°°°

Running down the alley, hoping to be able to loose the man who has been chasing her she realized that it was a dead end. Turning in hopes she would be able to escape. She sees the tall man standing at the entrance of the alley, blocking her in.

" Dio is very interested in you." The man chuckles as he walks towards her summoning a crystal dagger in his hand.

" Tell him he can go fuck himself." The girl spat stepping back as he continued to step towards her.

" Ha, I don't think he would want to hear that. For some reason he has taken a liking to you." The man said, twisting the tip of his dagger against his pointer finger.

" I will get paid a good some bringing you in alive." He says. " That is if I don't accidentally kill you in the process." He says raising his arms, summoning a barrage of daggers around him. The girl readied herself pulling out two daggers of her own.

" What's wrong? Don't wanna use your stand?" The man asked." You know only a stand can defeat another stand." All the girl does is smirk in response. The man groans in annoyance and sends a few of the daggers flying at her. She tucks and rolls away from the daggers, dodging all of them.

" Come on fight back." The man shouts, sending a few more her way. She slashes a few with her daggers. The man swore he saw some electricity around her daggers as she did so. One of the daggers knick her arm as it flew past.

She ignored the pain and charges toward him. His eyes widened slightly and summoned more daggers. The girl dodged sideways, landing next to him. She slid behind him, slicing both his calves.

The man yells and falls forward. He rolls over clutching one of his calves. Sitting up he chuckles menacingly at her. She was in a super hero like pose with her hands on the ground, stabilizing herself. The man pulls himself up standing wobbly.

" You really got me there." He smirks trying to not fall over from his wounds. He then proceeded to pulls out his stand. It looked like a tall man wearing a black fedora hiding most of his face. He also wore a long back trench coat and black loafers. Two daggers appeared in his hand.

" You're in for it now!" The man exclaimed as his stand chucked dagger after daggers toward her. Summoning and throwing. She knew she wouldn't be able to dodge them do to the speed they were flying.

Suddenly a purple man appeared in front of her punching the daggers away, shouting "ORA" as he did so. The girl had a surprised expression as she felt her pulse quickening. The girls head whipped up as she saw a tall man standing at the entrance of the alley. He wore a long black coat with a big golden chain. A black hat with gold accessories on top his head, blocking his face.

" Wha-" The enemy says looking at the same direction as the girl. " Joestar!" He shouted. Joestar? How does he know him? The one known as Joestar walked toward the two his stand walking to the enemy stand. Without saying a word his stand proceeds to hit the enemy stand, throwing a barrage of punches.

" ORA! ORA! ORA!" The man had a cold stare at the enemy as he beat him up with ease. His stand pulled his arm back with one last punch causing the enemy to fly down the alley. Out cold.

The man who saved the gurl now turned to her with the same cold stare, his stand now staring at her.

" Who are you?" He questioned her. She send a glare back at him.

" I should ask you the same." She state as a three men just as big as him walk up behind him.

" Jotaro, what is going on? Who is this?" The old man asked concern on his face.

" Not sure. She was being attacked by a stand user. Still not sure if she is a user as well." Jotaro says. " She can see them for sure but she didn't use hers to attack him. Tell me who you are." He says sternly, all eyes on the girl.

" Why should I tell you. How do I know He didn't send you, and you just want the money for yourself." The girl says standing up. At the sound of He they all look at the girl with shocked expressions.

" What do you mean He?" The old man asked stepping towards him.

" Don't pretend like Dio didn't send you." She says raising her daggers slightly. Jotaro stiffens, his stand moving in front of the old man.

" Why is Dio after you?!" Jotaro shouts at the girl. The men look at each other, silently trying to contemplate what they should do.

" Why should I tell you? I don't even know you." She spat.

" Dio is after us too. I'm Joseph Joestar, and we are on a mission so save my daughter. If we don't kill Dio in 50 days my daughter will die." Joseph stated standing tall. The girl too straightened up, lowering her daggers.

" I'm Wrenn, and I believe we have the same goal." She says a determined look on her face, looking straight into Jotaro's eyes letting him know she is not an enemy.

" We were about to get breakfast, how about you come with us and we can chat!" A man with tall white hair gushed as he made his way to her. He grabbed her wrist with both hands trying to kiss the top of her hand. His eyes widened realizing she was still holding a dagger.

" Oh my bad." The man nervously chuckled scratching the back of his neck.

" I do know how to use these." Wrenn stated squinting at him as she pulled her hand back.

" You should come have breakfast with us though." A man wearing green clothing with red hair and cherry earrings. Wrenn softened a little. The man looked the least intimidating as the rest.

" Fine." She said walking forward.

The group proceeded to walk out of the alley trying to find a place to eat. Wrenn could feel a cold stare on her. She has been on the run long enough that her Senses have heightened making her able to tell when someone is following or watching her. She looks behind her and sees Jotaro's cold stare watching her. Jotaro walked a few places behind them watching her, not yet trusting her. She sends him the same glare and turns back continuing to follow the group.

Off to breakfast and hopefully to live another day.....

•••••

Hey guys, it's me the author 😄 I'm new to writing about JoJo so I'm sorry if some details are different. I chose to change when polnareff joins the crusaders but that is because I wanted him to be there before Wrenn came in. Also I will be creating some of my own stand encounters and maybe taking out some of the encounters from the show, but that is for story purposes. If you have some ideas for enemy stand users you can comment some and maybe I'll use them in future chapters. Well thanks for reading and I'll be sure to update soon 🤘🤙