She got issues

* Just so you know I will be changing the yellow temperance with a stand users that my boyfriend came up with just to give it a little spice 🔥😋 *

°°°°°°°

Everyone was down in the lobby after breakfast talking about the plan for today.

" So today we need to get train tickets, Wrenn do you mind going with someone to get those?" Joseph asked looking over to her.

" Yeah sure." She said.

" Don't worry Wrenn I shall keep you safe from all the dogs who will be oogling you." Polnareff said wiggling non-existent brows.

" I can take care of myself thank you very much." She said crossing her arm glaring at him.

" Why do you have to be so mean?" He says pouting also crossing his arms.

" Because you treat me like I'm a piece of meat." She said with slight attitude.

" I certainly do not!" He protested stomping his foot.

" You tried to kiss my hand when you first met me!" She explained getting upset. He sure can bring it out in her.

" I am a gentleman Wrenn." He gasps.

" Do you think I would like some random man I don't know come up and kiss my hand. Sorry but it's not flattering." She says feeling tingly. He better stop, she thought.

" Well how come you're nice to Jotaro he was a jerk to you." Polnareff points out.

" Polnareff you better watch it!" She says erupting in sparks.

" You better stop." Joseph warned as they all took notice of Wrenn's current state.

" My god, her eyes are glowing!" Kakyoin said. They all look closer and see her eyes glowing as if she had lightning in her eyes.

" Hehe, sorry Wrenn you can calm down now." Polnareff says raising his hands in defense.

" Really pol-"

" Good grief woman." Jotaro cut her off. He walked over and put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her face into his chest.

" Mhmm mhm." Wrenn continued trying to argue with polnareff with her face smashed.

" Breath." Jotaro whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened in surprise. Just that one word halted her speech and even her thoughts. The sparks died down and her mind eased.

" Wow, how did you do that?" Polnareff says in shock. They all look from Wrenn with her face in Jotaro's chest then to Jotaro then back to Wrenn. He just sighed through his nose and rolled his eyes. He proceeded to walk towards the exit with Wrenn's face still pressed against his chest.

" I guess Jotaro will be accompanying her." Avdol says and they were all just left there confused and surprised.

" Hey wait for me I wanna go!" Anne shouts to them running after them. Once out of the building Jotaro let go of Wrenn.

" Hey." She said stopping and pouting with her arms crossed.

" Shut up Wrenn you could have overloaded in the the lobby." Jotaro said turning to her with a matter of fact face.

" I had it under control." She said.

" Wrenn, you were sparking and your eyes were glowing." He said." You really need to work on your anger issues."

" I don't have issues." She said angrily...Oops...

"... Okay maybe I do." She said looking down with a frown. Jotaro looked at her and sighed.

" Just don't let Polnareff provoke you." He said.

" Why is that my problem. Tell him to stop with the constant objectifying remarks. Just because I am a woman doesn't mean he can talk to me like that." She said.

" I don't disagree." He said and tipped his hat down.

Jotaro, Wrenn and Anne walked to the station together. Anne babbling on about who knows what. Once they made it there Anne spotted an ice cream vendor.

" Oh let's get some ice cream please." She said excitedly and ran towards the stand. They followed after her.

" Can I have some ice cream?!" Anne asked the man.

" Sure, but might I say coconut milk is much better." He said holding up a coconut.

" We'll take 3." Jotaro said uninterested. Just as he was getting ready to pay some guy came by and swiped Wrenn's backpack. No! That all the stuff that she owns. Quickly getting upset she books it after the guy. Confused Jotaro looked around to see what she was chasing.

" Fuck, she's such a pain." He mumbles." Come on Anne." He says quickly running after her.

Wrenn tried her best to catch up to him but he was too fast. The man looked back at her with a wicked smirk which just annoyed her even more. Her hand starts to spark and bolts start to form.

" Wrenn no!" Jotaro shouts sternly. But it was too late. Wrenn had formed a small bolt in her palm and flicked it at the man's foot. He stumbled over long enough for her to catch up. She stepped on his chest preventing him from standing. She gave him a evil glare letting him know the scum he was. She grabbed his collar but was pulled away before she could do anymore.

" Wrenn what are you doing?" Jotaro says as he's holding her up by her waist.

" Let me go. That bastard stole my bag. Someone needs to teach him that karma is a bitch." She shouted as she tried to get out of his arms.

" We don't use our stand on innocent people." Jotaro said.

" He is not innocent by any means." She disagreed. Just then the man smirked and his arm turned into a dark grey metallic color. Wrenn's eyes widened in surprise

" Jotaro his arm, he's a stand users." She shouted pointing at his arm. Jotaro too was surprised and instantly let her go. At that point the man was already in a crouched position. Wrenn looks at Jotaro as in asking for approval to kick his ass now. He just gives her a look and nods.

Some how, unknown to Wrenn, a spiral of electricity formed around her lower leg and foot. She kicked the man as hard as she could in his chin sending him flying. He flew into an opened train cart hitting the wall. It caused a dent in the wall and he slid to the floor.

" Wow." She said surprised at what she had just done.

" Wrenn come on." Jotaro said already entering the cart. She looked up and started to run as well.

" Hey guys what going on?" Anne asked at the doors began to close leaving her on the platform.

" Call Joseph." Wrenn says right before the doors closed and they began to move. Jotaro and Wrenn turn just in time to see the man stand and wipe the blood at the corner of his mouth.

" You're dead." Wrenn promised giving him a deadly scowl.

°°°°°°°°°

Wrenn kina got issues am I right 😂😂 thanks for reading I really appreciate it ❤️ see you next time ✌️.