Wolfram

Still staring intensely Wrenn and Jotaro stood on guard waiting to see what the enemy's next move was.

" Oh little miss Wrenn. You really hurt me there." He chuckled looking at the small girl.

" There is way more to come you just wait." She seethed.

" Awe aren't you just so cute." He chuckled. By now both of his arms have become a charcoal grey metallic color. They seemed like they were comprised of braided coils of some type of metal. It's as if all of the skin on his arms were gone and just left was muscle fibers made of metal.

" Don't worry Jotaro I'll make it quick so I can take this little lady straight to Dio." He says looking over to him.

" And what makes you think I'm just gonna sit here and take that?" Jotaro said scrunching his brows together. The man just chuckled.

" Well my name is William Wolfram, and I shall be the one to take you down. Me and my stand Tungsten Mountain will make quick work of it." He stated. That must be the metal that make up his arms. Tungsten.

Before they could respond he raised both of his hand and large jagged spiked formed in his hand that seemed to be unrefined Tungsten ore. Without a second thought he hurled them towards the two. In a split second Jotaro tackled Wrenn to the ground protecting her head from any spikes.

" You know, Wolfram was it." Jotaro said crouching on one knee." This cart is pretty small for us to fight in. So I think I'm gonna use one of my old man special techniques." He said and Wrenn looked at him in confusion. What was he about to do.

" The technique of-" and before he could say anymore he summoned Stars hand and punch a hole in the floor.

" Running away!" He finished. He grabbed Wrenn by the waist and covered her head before he jumped down hitting some water below.

" What- is that really his special technique?" Wrenn asked but before he could say anything Wolfram had also jumped down landing a few feet in front of them.

" Haha that was a good one Jotaro." He chuckled.

" Yeah well I just thought we needed more room to give you the proper ass kicking you deserve." Jotaro said.

" You will die today William Wolfram." Wrenn said pointing a finger at him. Wolfram just smirked and took his stance. Before anyone could react two long think braided coils came shooting towards them making them dodge in different directions.

" I think you have it all backwards my little Wrenn." Just hearing him talk to her like she was a child was enough to cause sparks to erupt shootings in every direction.

" You got her mad now." Jotaro chuckled. Wolfram looked over in confusion just long enough for Star to land a killer blow on Wolfram. He flew back a few feet splashing in the shallow water. He just chuckled as he stood.

He turned to Jotaro and before he could react Wolfram hurled 3 spikes at him. Jotaro dodged landing in front of the wall. Before Jotaro could land a counter attack Wolfram had shot another long coil at Jotaro successful lodging it into his shoulder pinning him to the wall.

" Jotaro!" Wrenn shouted trying to run to him but Wolfram had stood in front of her blocking her.

" Don't worry I'm not done with either of you." He turned to Jotaro shooting a spike in his other shoulder to keep him pinned to the wall.

" You ass. You just keep pillling it on." Wrenn said. She was so closer to overloading but one look over to Jotaro pinned on the wall not going anywhere. She knew she can to control her stand long enough to defeat the enemy and get Jotaro safe.