The Arrival of the King of the Monsters

Bắt đầu từ đầu

(Imagine Godzilla's in it

(Imagine Godzilla's in it.)

Then Godzilla slowly began to climb out, his clawed hands digging into the snow and rock as he managed to pull himself out of the crater. His vision was still a little bit blurry, but after shaking his head a few times, his sight had returned. The saurian looked around as he was taking in the sights; he saw nothing but the entire snow, the icy blue sea, and massive icebergs towering over him.

Wait, massive icebergs tower over him?!

Godzilla's eyes widened in total shock as he looked up and saw that the icebergs were indeed towering over him. But he slowly began to realize... he had shrunk! He could still remember when the mysterious vortex absorbed him inside, along with the other Titans. A bright flash of light engulfed them all and shrank them from their original size when they were still inside the mystical tunnel. But what surprised the Nuclear Leviathan even more was that the vortex transported them here into this strange new world, which was new to him since he had never seen such a thing that could send them into other worlds. He also noticed that he's the only one who crashed down on this site since the others were separated into different places after the vortex brought them here in this new world.

Soon, the Titan King broke out of his thoughts before he began to wander around the place while the icy wind grew frigid, but he just shrugged it off as he was remarkably immune to cold and freezing temperatures back when he was in Antarctica, thanks to his resistance to any extreme temperatures.

Then Godzilla noticed a few turtle seals staring at him with curiosity from afar. He watched these strange creatures before he began to glare at them.

"What are you creatures looking at?" Godzilla growled, causing the seals to swim away from him.

After the creatures disappeared, the Alpha Titan quickly realized something, much to his total surprise.

"By nature's existence... I can speak?!" The saurian exclaimed as he put a clawed hand on his throat. For the first time in his life, he actually spoke through human language, despite the fact that he had never actually talked before through physical communication, yet he understood what humans were saying.

After a few seconds, Godzilla managed to calm himself down and think straight.

"You must calm down, Gojira. There must be some sort of explanation for this." The Alpha Predator replied before he continued to look around.

He took in the scenery around him, as it reminded him of something back in his world. Something rather unpleasant. This place reminded him of when he last fought Ghidorah for supremacy back in ancient Antarctica, where he won over the three-headed monster who was frozen in icy waters near the tip of the continent until he was reawakened in 2019.

Godzilla scowled at those memories of his deceased arch-nemesis before getting back to reality.

"Now I must search for the others and find out more about this new world." The saurian said to himself as he marched towards the cold shores.