Tzuyu: you are different from other girls y/n, most of the girls here try their best to get your brother's attention, but you want to keep your distance from them, if I’m their sister I will take all advantage of being their sister.

y/n: do you know what Tzuyu is, being their girlfriend it’s really easy but being their sister you can’t imagine how much it’s hard.

She looks at me with a confused face but I smile at her.

Then we reach near to cafeteria, we were about to enter the cafeteria but we meet tae oppa there. He standing with his friends, when he noticed me and immediately walk towards us, but tzuyu run to him and hug him.

Tzuyu: I really miss you, baby, don’t you miss me?

V: hmm..I miss you too baby. “he said cold tone."

He pulls out the hug and looks at me, he wants to say something but I ignore him and say goodbye to tzuyu and walk away.

y/n: okay bye tzuyu, see you in the next class. “then I enter the cafeteria and left them behind.”

When I enter the cafeteria I saw my friends they wave their hands. I run to them and sat with them.

y/n: hey guys, miss me?

jisoo: yes dear...We missed you so much. Why you took so long to come here?

y/n: oh!!! I had to finish some work unnie, that’s why I’m late.

Lisa: y/n, did you noticed jaemin? He was staring at you the whole class.

y/n: yeah!! I noticed that and I don’t know what happen to him, He is behaving strangely these days

Lisa: I think he likes you. “she said teasing tone.”

y/n: what? "I started to cough badly."

Jisoo: are you okay?  “ she ask while patting my back.”

y/n: I’m fine unnie. “Then I look at lisa and ask”  What do you mean that he likes me?

Lisa: the way he looks at you, talking to you, it all says that he falls in love with you y/n. I think you should give a chance to him.

y/n: huh… are you crazy? I’m not interested in him.

Lisa: why?

jiho : because she already has someone in her life.

Everyone looks at her winded eyes

Rose: is it true y/n?

I just nodded

Jennie: yahh… why didn't you tell us earlier?

y/n: because you didn’t ask me about this before.

Jisoo: okay, who is that person?

y/n: he is my childhood friend, we studied together in the USA, his name ---

I was about to say but the bell rang,

y/n: I will tell you later now I want to go to class.

Then I took Jiho's hand and dragged her into the women’s room to change our clothes because now we have a gym class. After changing our clothes we enter the ground.

Mr. Park: okay, listen everyone. today we will play football and I will separate two teams, the blue team, and the red team. Now let’s start the game.

I’m in a red team, the first half ended the blue team already scored 2 points but we didn’t  get any points, it made me disappointed, so I decide to play with them, then I went to Mr. Park and ask his permission.