"Wha—?"

"It is a distinct look." The Martin girl agreed.

"Maybe my face just has, like, a naturally interrogatory exp... expression." Stiles defended himself.

Lydia sighed, "Well, your interrogatory expression is getting on my nerves."

Austin chuckled a bit.

"The answer is, I have no clue how I ended up finding that body.I didn't even know where I was until I got out of the car."

"Yeah, but the last time something like this happened..."

"I know. Derek's Uncle. Ryder's dad."

"Peter."

"Uhm, actually. Ryder would prefer if we didn't refer to Peter as her dad." Austin quickly corrected them, "Aaron is."

"Right." Lydia nodded, "Sorry."

•••

Austin had been stuck following Stiles all day.

He was seriously beginning to regret not driving his own car, maybe then he'd actually be able to spend time with Ryder like the Stilinski had been promising him all day.

The only thing that slightly brought up his mood is when he saw his girlfriends dad when he and Stiles walked into the hospital. The man was walking up to them, Melissa McCall in tow.

"Hey."

Stiles nodded, "Hey."

"Over here. And if you tell anyone that I showed you this, I swear to God, I will kill you painfully and slowly." Melissa threatened the teens.

"That's violent."

"Seriously." Aaron pointed, "It's already risky that i'm allowing another doctor into my patients room, i don't need you two doing anything stupid."

"Yes, sir."

"Why do you want to show me a body I've already seen?" Stiles asked.

"Because you haven't seen everything." Melissa told him, gently pulling the cover off as soon as Aaron shut the door, "See this around his neck? That's a ligature mark. That means that he was strangled with something, like cord, rope—"

"Ah, okay, wait a second." Stiles stopped her, "What kind of werewolf strangles someone? You know, that's not very werewolf-y."

"My thoughts exactly. And then there's this."

"That's disgusting." Austin groaned, turning his eyes away from the hole in the teens head.

"God, man, what is that? Is that brain matter? Yeah, it's brain matter, of course."

"See the indentation?"

Aaron put on gloves, pointing his finger around the area, "He was hit in the back of the head, hard enough to kill him. In fact, any one of these things could have killed him. I mean, someone seriously wanted this poor kid dead."

"All right, so then this couldn't have been Boyd or Cora, you know? They wouldn't have done all that. So maybe this is just one murder. I mean, maybe it's just a random coincidence."

"There's no way this was a coincidence." Austin said.

Melissa shook her head, "I don't think it was just one."

"How come?" The boys wondered.

"Because that girl over there, she's got the exact same injuries." Aaron finished.