Home Alone 2; grey

PLEASE TELL ME YOU GET THE TITLE. IF YOU DON'T GET IT I'M EMBARASSED.

I'm shaken awake by a panicked Tommy. "Jesus man what's going on?" He grabs his things and yanks me out of bed. "We all just woke up! Our flight leaves in an hour and a half!" My eyes widen. "Oh shit!" I jump out of bed and throw on some clothes, then I brush my hair and wash my face. I help them pack away all their stuff and clean up their little areas. "Alright we're gonna have to get you an uber cause there's no chance your stuffs fitting in my car." They call an uber and we all say goodbye and mention how much we enjoyed getting to meet eachother, then their uber arrives and I'm alone again. 

Of course the first thing that comes to mind is: call Charlie. So I pick up my phone, but I just can't bring myself to call him. So I text him instead. 

Charlie______________________

Rose

I miss you

Charlie 

me too

When he responds I panic and throw my phone. Then I grab the TV remote and navigate to my favorite movie. Pride & Prejudice. I can't even watch my own favorite movie without thinking of him. Shit. That's what I get for sharing the things I love with... the things I love? I decide to press play anyway, Kiera Knightley's hotness hasn't failed to cheer me up yet, and I'm certain today won't be the first time. 

By the time I've finished the movie I'm having a sort of self pity party, so I decide to also watch La La Land. Because it also reminds me of him. 

Despite the fact I can't stop thinking about him, watching my favorite movies does make me feel better. After I finish them, I can't bring myself to leave my apartment, so I make some popcorn and settle down to have a How To Train Your Dragon marathon for the millionth time ever.

Nothing like a good HTTYD marathon to make you feel better on the darkest of days.

Hi guys! I'm really sorry for the short chapters! I don't mean for them to be so short but it's hard because there's less content to be had when Charlie's not really in the picture. Tomorrow should be a good one!!! (Word count: 387!!!!<3333)