Touch Me; black

There is both implied and graphic sex in this chapter. I will put a warning before it begins so you can read the chapter even if you don't want to read smut.

I wake up to hear Charlie brushing his teeth in the bathroom. "Morning Charlie!" I shout, heading to the fridge. I'm hungry since I went to sleep without eating last night, but seeing Jared had ruined my appetite. The water shuts off and Charlie walks back into the room, his hair messy and his eyes tired. "Did you not sleep well Charlie?" He shakes his head. "Nope, nightmares." He sounds like he didn't get a minute of sleep. I close the fridge and give him and hug and a kiss on the forehead, "Awwww poor baby." I smile, and he leans into my hug. "You're so annoying Rosalie." He whines, his lips close to my ear. Somehow I still can't get over that gruff, tired voice, and the innocent whisper raises the hair on the back of my neck, dusting my cheeks in a deep blush. "Charlie, you should go to sleep." He groans, "Ugh I can't. It's morning already." "Just go to sleep Charlie, you need the rest." I give him a nudge towards the bed and he walks over to and collapses onto it. "There you go slimeball. Get your rest." He just groans tiredly, his face burried in pillows. He mumbles something into the pillows, "What was that Charlie?" He turns his head away from the pillows so I can hear him, "Come lay down with me Rose." I blush at the pleading tone of his voice. "Fine." I say, amused by how cute he is when he's tired. I lay down next to him and he wraps his arms around me tightly. "You're so good to me Rose." He whispers, burying his head in my shoulder as he cuddles me into him. I blush as his body presses against mine, and I free a happy sigh from the cage of my lips. His grasp loosens as he drifts off to sleep, and after a few minutes, I carefully free myself from his arms without waking him up. I head to the fridge and eat some left overs from eating out so many times. 

After I eat I sit back down in bed next to Charlie and turn on the TV. 

After an hour or so, Charlie wakes up and sits up to watch TV with me. "What are we doing today Rose?" Fuck me that morning voice drives me nuts. Clearly Charlie noticed the blush that his gruff voice summons to my face, because he smirks at me. He puts on his glasses. "Rose you're really easy aren't you?" I blush and scowl at him. "How dare you. I am not." He leans into my ear and whispers: "You sure about that Rosie?" I try to hide the bright blush that takes up my whole face, but Charlie just smirks even more. "Knew it." I roll my eyes and toss aside the remote, "You're not so hard to crack yourself Mr. Slime." He smiles slyly. "Proof?" I smile, and climb onto his lap, putting my hands on either side of his face and pulling him in for a deep kiss. He picks me up by the underside of my legs and spins us around, so that he's hovering over me on the bed and I'm against the pillows. I drape my arms around his neck and giggle. "Oh hi there Mr. Cicle." He smiles devilishly back at me, "Oh hi Rosalie." He starts slide his hands up under my shirt, but then his phone rings. "Uhhhhhhhhh fffffuck." He murmurs, sitting down on the edge of the bed and answering his phone. "Oh hey Ted." He says, annoyance obvious in his voice. "No no I'm not busy." He realizes his tone, and adopts a new lighter one. "Yeah I think I can do that." He pauses, listening to Ted speak. "Yeah no I don't have anything going on today." He looks toward me and rolls his eyes with a smile. "Okay well I'll see you soon." He hangs up his phone, and sighs disappointedly. "Well, looks like I'm going to Ted's today to record an electrocution cooking video." I raise an eyebrow, "At what time." "1." I look at my phone for the time, it's 11:30. "Well we've still got some time." I smile mischievously. He turns to me, and crawls toward me. He smirks, "Where were we?"

20 minutes later I'm collecting my clothes off the floor and he's getting in the shower to get ready to head to Teds. I scroll through twitter while I wait to take my shower. After waiting a bit I decide to post.

{@RosesForCharlie}

Guys I have a hotter boyfriend than all of you.

|_@User701