Barbenheimer; pink

CW: Jared... isn't cautious of personal space in this chapter. (Harassment/attempted assault). This chapter gets spicy with Charlie later on, not really spicy, but a tiny bit.

Each passing day means there isn't much time left with Charlie, and the others. Today I still feel like shit, but I decide I should do something anyway. Charlie and I sit in bed, watching through episode 5 of apotheosis. "Hey Charlie, barbenheimer?" He shrugs and checks the time. "Eh, why the hell not?" He takes out his phone and finds back to back tickets, barbie first, oppenheimer second. 

As it gets closer to the time we need to go to the theatre, I choose an outfit.

[You can decide which one you want :)]

I make Charlie's outfit from what we bought on our shopping stream, then we head out. As we arrive to the theatre, I see a familiar face. I squeeze Charlie hand and subtly point to the man. Charlie squeezes my hand back, recognizing the man. We head inside and try to rush past him, but he notices us and grabs my arm. "Hey Rose. The way we keep running into each other almost makes me think you're dying to see me." I cringe, and look down at the ground. Jared grins predatorily down at me. Charlie starts to resume walking into the theatre, "We're going to miss our movie." Jared places a hand on Charlie's chest. "Woah there, let me talk to my friend here buddy!" Charlie shoves his hand off. "Fuck off." Charlie walks toward the theatre, and pulls me along with him, I rush after him, looking back to see Jared not turned to face us, his fists clenched. "Thank you Charlie." He just nods as we slip into the dark theatre and sink into our seats. 

The barbie movie ends, and we leave the theatre, and Charlie heads to the bathroom. I watch fearfully as Jared exits one of the theatres. Fuck. He locks sight on me immediately and rushes to me. I stand up as he arrives as my position and he forcefully grabs my wrist. "Oh hey Rose. I see that parasite is finally gone huh?" He looks me up and down, making my skin crawl. he brings a hand up under my chin, beginning to lean down towards me. "That outfit looks great on you Rosalie~" My head starts to race and I'm freaking out, I try to get away but his hand is too firmly wrapped around my wrist, he's leaning closer and closer. His lips are getting closer and closer to mine and in a moment of panic I jolt my knee upwards, hitting him right in the crotch. "Oh fuck-" He wheezes and he doubles over in pain. I yank my hand out of his grip and rush into the one person bathroom. I text Charlie and let him know that Jared was out there again, I don't give him details. It takes him a minute to get out of the bathroom and check my text, but he sees it and lets me know that Jared is gone. I hesitantly exit the bathroom and rush over to Charlie. "Are you okay Rose? Do you want to tell me what happened? You don't have to." I shake my head, and we head to the concessions line to get candy and popcorn for the second movie, which started a minute ago. 

We get our popcorn and head into the next movie.

We loved both movies, and decide to take some photos outside the theatre. Charlie is wearing a pink button up with a black coat and black pants and shoes. I post the pictures on my instagram, and immediately people comment on how cute we look. We head back to the hotel and get out of our outing clothes. "Thanks for helping me with that asshole today Charlie." He nods. "I really didn't do much." "Yeah I guess I was the one to kick him in the dick." He raises an eyebrow, "I'm sorry you what?" I laugh and sit down on the bed, placing the heating pad on my stomach and turning it on to medium heat. "Can we watch episode 6 now?" He chuckles, "God damn you're obsessed!" I shrug, "Not my fault Rumi's hot." He clutches a hand over his heart and scoffs, "Back off he's mine!" He shouts in the sqloint voice. I burst out laughing. Charlie sits down next to me and we listen to the band of misfit heroes take down an old friend. 

Things heat up with Charlie in the next paragraph, get excited lmao.

Half way through the episode we decide to order room service for dinner, and while Charlie went to the bathroom I decided to order drinks. He exits the bathroom as I hang up the room service phone and look back at the computer screen. We watch a bit until there's a knock at the door and in comes the small cart, on it is are two chicken ceasar salads and drinks. Charlie thanks room service and raises an eyebrow at me. "You got drinks?" I smile and nod innocently. "Is there something wrong with that?" He smirks and shakes his head, holding the glass up to his lips and sipping. We eat our dinner and finish our drink before ordering another round, we figure we might as well order 2 in 1, so they bring up our next two rounds of drinks. We sit down on the bed and sip away at our drinks, chatting and flirting as we get more and more tipsy. (I love them smmmmm. I've written Rose to just be a soft, flirty, drunk.) "I love you Charlie." I giggle as I start my fourth drink. He smiles warmly at me. He cradles my face in one hand and pulls me in for a gentle but passionate kiss. I set my drink on the bedside table carefully and climb over him, straddling his lap, draping my arms around his neck. I place my forehead against his and look into his eyes. "You're so pretty Rose." I smile. I can feel my cheeks burning, and I can't tell if it's the alcohol or him, but I love the feeling. I kiss him fervently, and run my fingers through his hair. He drapes his arms around my waist and pulls me into him. I pull away and he trails his kisses down my neck, sucking and biting gently, leaving small hickeys as he does. The feeling of his touch is absolutely euphoric. He pulls away from my skin as he reaches my collar bone. I kiss him again, deeply, and hold the tender touch for a few minutes, my tongue exploring his mouth and his mine. Eventually as we both pull away, he looks into my eyes and mumbles drunkenly "I love you to the moon and back Rosalie." "I love you further." My body is still pressed against his, and I can feel his chest rising and falling against me. I rest my head on his chest, and close my eyes. "This is how things should be. Just me and you." He whispers in my ear, I smile and drift off to sleep.

ASKJSDFKSDGFAHSDGFAKJLSHFDL THEY'RE SO FUCKING CUTE HELP I'M MY OWN BIGGEST FAN RN SDJASDFHGASKDHJFASKJDFJAHDFJKKHK. anyway. I liked htis chapter, definitely wasn't my best, I could use some suggestions as I'm not doing well in multiple ways right now. Come friday there will only be a week of the meet up left guys. I love you all so much as usual! (Word count: 1304!!!<3333)