Inside and out; black

!SMUT CHAPTER! ALL BLACK CHAPTERS ARE SMUT! IF YOU COULDN'T FIGURE OUT BY NOW, THE COLORS ON EACH CHAPTER ARE WHATEVER COLOR COMES TO MIND WHEN I THINK OF THE GENERAL FEEL OF EACH CHAPTER. ALL BLACK CHAPTER WILL BE/HAVE SMUT IN THEM. THERE IS NO NECESSARY/STORY RELEVANT INFO IN THIS CHAPTER.

there are no trigger warnings for kink in this chapter

I decide to fuck around with Charlie halfway through the movie. He's laying with one arm behind his head and the other resting on his stomach. I move right up next to him and bend one of my legs on top of him. I immediately notice his focus shift to me, it's just his eyes, but I can tell his body tenses up. "What's the matter Charlie?" I look up at him, innocently. He exhales shakily and tries to go back to watching the movie. I put my hand on Charlies chest to get him more riled up and it works beautifully. "Rose. What do you want from me?" I smile at him warmly, "Charlie I have no idea what you could possibly mean!" Charlie grabs the tv remote with the hand that's on his stomach and pauses the movie. He looks over at me with tired eyes. I take my leg off him gently brush my hand along the waistline of his pants. His eyes grow wider, and a new spark fills them. I slip one finger under the very edge. I look up at him for approval. He nods quickly, and I tug down his pants. Charlie inhales sharply. His boxers are tented, and I can't help but feel a little bit nervous. I take off my sweater and fishnets. Charlie just stares at my body, it makes me feel nervous, but in a good way? I straddle his waist and take off his shirt. I quickly pull down his boxers and rub his dick a bit. "Oh fuck Rose-" I grab a condom from my purse and quickly roll it onto his dick, eliciting a quiet groan (Yeah our Rose is the kind of baddie to be safe and protected on the go💪). I take off my underwear from under my skirt and line myself up above him. "I-Is this okay Charlie?" Charlie nods and let's his head fall back onto his arm. I lower myself onto him with a quiet moan. Charlie let's out a shaky exhale and puts his free hand on my thigh, squeezing slightly. I raise and lower myself, slowly at first. Charlie feels so good. I start bouncing a bit faster. "F-fuck-" I moan as I pick up pace even more. I have to stay quiet as in the rooms on either side of us are our friends, though I'm pretty sure the younger group is still out filming. I can feel the heat building inside me. "You're so tight Rose-" Charlie mumbles with a groan. I bounce faster, and become a mess of moans and heat. As I continue, I can feel myself getting closer and closer to the edge. Charlie takes his hand out from my behind his head and places them on my hips, guiding me up and down faster than before. "Fuck Rose I'm gonna cum-" Charlie moans. I moan a little too loudly as we both cum together, and he covers my mouth with his hand. "F-fuck Charlie- that was amazing-" I lay down on his chest, without even getting off his dick. I can feel his chest rise and fall with each shaky, heavy breath. He runs his fingers through my hair and we just lay there for a moment.

I climb off him after a few minutes and he walks toward the bathroom, I follow him with an idea in mind. "Why are you following me Rose?" I giggle, "You said you'd invite me next time~" I smile. We let the water heat up, because only a psycho gets in the shower before the water is warm. I slip off my skirt and bra, while I'm doing this, Charlie puts on a new condom. We step into the shower, and for a moment we just let the hot water run over us. Charlie wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me into him, kissing me deeply. He breaks the kiss and looks me up and down. He smiles at me, and asks in a low whisper, "May I?" I have no idea what he's planning, but I want whatever he has to give, and to give him everything he wants to take. I nod. In a few swift motions, he picks me up, my legs on either side of his waist, and has me against the wall of the shower. "Ready Rose?" "Yeah." I say with zero hesitation. He pushes inside me, making me moan loudly. He once again places his hand over my mouth, this time with more force. He pushes in and out, wasting no time. My moans are muffled by Charlies hand, but this feel even better than before. Charlie seems to be enjoying this more too. Thank gods for the shower because otherwise our moans and groans would definitely be audible in Charlie's old room next door, the room Schlatt is in. I can feel myself about to cum, and I can tell Charlie's close to because he's getting sloppier. The heat in my stomach explodes as I cum, and Charlie let's out a loud groan as he cums as well. "Fuck-" He breathes and pulls out of me. He steps out of the shower to throw away the condom. I let the hot water run over me. When Charlie gets back in I pull him in for a long, deep kiss. "You are the greatest thing that's ever happened to me." Charlie laughs. "Goddamn I didn't think I was that good." Always with the jokes, never an awkward or dull moment with this fucker. 

We both clean off and then get back into bed, cuddled up to each other. Once I'm 100% sure Charlie asleep, I whisper in his ear: "I love you Mr. Slime."

What did you think of the first smut chapter? While I do like writing stuff like this, I think actual written smut chapters will be rare. I think that most sex will be implied or mentioned, but not devoted a whole chapter to. I thought this wasn't awful, but for some reason I had a hard time writing it, so apologies for this not being the best smut. I reckon tomorrows gonna have an interesting chapter 👀. <33333 (Word count: 1093!!!)