Ouch; light green

Sorry there was no chapter yesterday! I didn't have it in me to post, period's absolutely destroying me.

I wake up to a extremely sharp jabbing pain in my stomach. "Ughhhhh fuck!" I groan loudly, waking Charlie. I immediately put the heating pad on my stomach and turn it on to high for 2 hours. "Are you okay Rosalie?" Charlie mumbles sleepily. I roll my eyes. "I don't want to talk." Charlie sighs and gets out of bed, then walks to the paper bag with all the candy in it, and puts it on the bed next to me, then heats up some leftover food and gives it to me. I frown, "You're too nice to me Charlie." He rubs his eyes and smiles. Then he grabs some clothes and goes into the bathroom. I sit quietly thinking. I feel bad for being rude to Charlie. I don't get much time to think about it before a wave of extreme pain begins to make me sweat. (I don't know if this is how most people experience it, so I'm just basing this off my experience) Charlie comes out of the bathroom to see me, clutching my stomach, clenching my eyes shut. He walks back into the bathroom and picks up the bottle of pamprin, pouring two into his hand and carrying them out to me. "Thanks Charlie." I take the pills, and Charlie gets me a cup of water to down them with. "I'm sorry Rose, this sucks." I groan in agreement. I start to think about what I should do today, and then I realize something. "Charlie, I've never listened to apotheosis." He raises and eyebrow and smiles slightly. "You listen to JRWI?" I nod. "Yeah man I don't think you realize how big of a fan of yours I am." He nods. "so i take this to mean you'd like to listen to it?" I nod. He grabs his laptop and sets me up on episode one of apotheosis. His phones buzzes and he pulls it out of his pocket. "Oh hey everyone's gonna go do stuff today, I think I'm gonna go with them. You coming?" I scoff, "Take a wild guess." He gives me a quick kiss and heads out, leaving me to listen to apotheosis for the first time. I immediately become enamored with grizzly's character. What a well rounded, creative character, and he's not too bad on the eyes. 

I get through 3 episodes, and then Charlie comes back in. He's holding a small paper bag. He sets it on the bed in front of me. In it is a chocolate bar, and a cute bracelet with a little green minecraft slime charm on it. He holds up his wrist to show me that he has a similar bracelet with a rose on it in place of the slime. "Charlie, you're such a sap." He smiles. "I've been told I'm pretty corny." I roll my eyes and scoff at his idiotic joke. I unwrap the chocolate bar and start to eat it. "So how far did you get?" I check how many episodes I've gotten through. "I'm just about to start number 4." I think for a moment. "Hey can I meet them?" He smiles. "Yeah I guess so." I grin, hell yeah. "I haven't played in forever. Maybe I'll have to get some people together back home." He's quiet for a second. "You don't strike me as the d&d type." I scoff, cluthcing a hand over my heart. "Dude I was the d&d club leader through my entire high school career." He raises an eyebrow. "Nerd." I roll my eyes and smile, then lean in to give him a long, sweet kiss. "Says you." He wraps his arms around me and holds in a gentle hug for a while. "I love you Rosalie." I feel my cheeks burn. "I love you too."  

We watch half of the next episode of apotheosis, and then decide we should probably do something, so we get up and go to get pizza.

We arrive at a pizza place, sit down, and order. "So hey Charlie, we've got two weeks left here." He winces, clearly not wanting to think about it. "Yeah." I sit there quietly, waiting for something else to come to mind. "We should probably make the most of it." He nods. We're quiet for a moment then we start talking about apotheosis, and riptide, and d&d in general. Just anything to keep our minds of what I just brought up.

We come home that night, finish the episode of apotheosis, and go to sleep.

SORRY THIS CHAPTER'S OUT SO LATE, I'M SO SICK!!! I don't have the energy to keep this story up right now. I'll try to keep posting, but I may miss more chapters. Don't worry, this story is nowhere close to over. (Word count: 809!!!<333)