Who was clearly upset.

"Can you please tell me why you didn't report my missing?"

San sat down next to him, trying to buy time to find another lie.

It was getting tiring and scary.

"I knew they wouldn't help...plus, I wasn't even sure you were missing, you said you were going away and locked your phone."

"You had to at least try..."

"I did...I just...I don't know, I guess I was scared to report it..."

"So it wasn't just a feeling...it's true that no one was looking for me..."

"No! I was looking for you, I-"

"You didn't even tell our friend..."

"You know I don't like Seonghwa hyung."

"But I doubt you told anyone else anyway."

"I was already feeling guilty enough for not being there with you, imagine having to call and ask where my boyfriend is."

"I don't want to argue about this anymore...honestly San, you're giving me no reason to stay." Wooyoung got up. "I'm going to bed, I just want this day to end."

San watched him go into the bedroom, knowing that whatever he says now will feel empty and useless.

His end was near.

He decided to sleep on the couch tonight and stay away from the other's sight.

Laying there alone, he thought of what could possibly make Wooyoung forgive him?

No matter how much he thought about it, he couldn't find an answer.

If he was in his shoes he definitely wouldn't forgive himself.

And he asked himself, is it better to tell him or to let him find out on his own?

He had to find out sooner or later, because San couldn't live with that secret any longer.

It might take a while for Wooyoung to find out on his own, but the reaction would be so much worse.

But if he tells him, he would leave in an instant.

These kind of thoughts kept San awake for a few hours before finally falling asleep on the couch.

.

.

"San...San..wake up..." Wooyoung gently tapped the other's shoulder to wake him up. "Why are you sleeping here?" He pouted at San when he opened his eyes, making his heart melt already.

"Sorry baby..." San sat up with a groan. "I just thought you wanted some time alone..."

Wooyoung sat down next to him. "I did but...I hate waking up without you..."

San smiled a little, how can this pure boy love someone like him so much?

"I'm sorry...I won't do it again." He opened his arms for the younger to settle into them.

"Don't ever leave my side...even if I'm mad at you..." Wooyoung sighed, just glad to be back in his boyfriend's arms.

"Wooyoungie...I love you so much...please always remember that."

"I love you too."

"Let's make breakfast, I'm hungry." San smiled, getting up and pulling the other with him.

They put on some music on a low volume and both began preparing their ingredients to make a nice breakfast.

They danced a little in the middle of the process and laughed a little.

Just had some fun together and put their worries away.

"San, chop these vegetables please."

"Alright." San gladly took the vegetables, chopping board and a knife, rolling his sleeves up tp start cutting them while humming with the music.

Wooyoung watched him from aside, smiling to himself as he admired his every move.

Looking down at his hands, his smile dropped.

"San?"

"Yes, baby?"

"What happened to your arm...?"

****************************
A/N: I personally don't trust Seonghwa here, do you??