#Special Chapter 1

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Ohm...🤦🏻‍♀️😂)

The owner of the guava is a handsome man who is also very cute..., Joong often sees him around his faculty but unfortunately he doesn't know his name yet.

Their first meeting actually happened before Joong entered university, when he was a freshman...

At that time the University held a short film festival and there was also a fruit and snack bazaar, Joong came with Ohm and also Jimmy but in the middle of the event his  friends disappeared, where Ohm apparently went to flirt with the beautiful girls he saw and Jimmy went to the snack booth and tasted every snack that caught his attention.....

Joong stood for a while looking around and because he was wearing a mask, he was not in the spotlight.

Brukk

Someone bumped into his back...

He turned around and looked straight into the eyes that were also looking at him....

Suddenly!!!

The man holding a bag of strawberries in his hand smiled

Making Joong feel lost in that smile...

"Don't stand on the road, nong, nong"

The rebuke from the people made the cute-faced man pull Joong's hand to go to a less crowded place.

"Are you lost?", he asked.

"...", Joong didn't answer he just nodded slowly.

"Who did you come with?", the questioner immediately put a strawberry in his mouth after asking.

"My friend."

"I also came with my friends, but one was hunting for snacks, while the other was looking for peace...and I...was hunting for strawberries....but by the way look I also bought other fruits, there were guavas and grapes, there were also apples"

He continued to talk, while the other party just listened but did not distract him..., until finally the sweet-faced man said goodbye, not forgetting he asked Joong to choose one of the fruits....