"The board director?"he ask to clarify and be sure and mubeen nod.

"Yeah,
The jana'iza is holding in about.....mubeen check his wrist watch.

"10minutes."he say and Malik huff, why is everything going roughly for him, he uncapped the bottle of the water and take it to his mouth when he gag on it and instantly start quivering, squashing the bottle do to the force applied to it with his grip,his body jerking aggressively and Ahmad was quick to grab him before he fall to the floor.

"He's having a PNES hold him down."he say as Ahmad hold him steadily as mubeen saunter to the parlor and grab the pillow, he throw it to Ahmad and he quickly place it under Malik head as the two man wait for him to recover probably about 25minutes he was okay and the first thing he did is remove Ahmad hand from his face with a hiss.

"Malik what the hell?
Don't tell me you took all those pills in three days?"mubeen say gesturing to the 12 empty containers he got from Malik bedroom.

"They are just Valium."he say with a hiss and try standing up but staggered.

"Are these Valium?
You gonna kill yourself if you don't stopped this shit,
How do you even get them?"mubeen say picking 4 of the empty containers and Malik ignored him at same time swatting Ahmad away as he attempt to hold as he staggered back to his side but each step he takes seems difficult especially with how numb his legs have become and he black out completely.

*************************
With a groan his eyes slowly flutter open from his hazy vision he spot a single silhouette standing and by Allah even in death he would know the man standing, his head throb so badly and he feel nauseous despite an empty stomach.

"Before you die, make sure you write falak's divorce and send it to me, do a VN or whatsoever, make sure to that before you die so she won't have to waste her precious time doing ramanan for you or people tagging your good for nothing name as her late husband, I would have wait but I have things to do and I want that to happen in 30minutes."with that said he left, Malik feel the headache, nauseous and all the weird sick feelings inside him waver at once, he hate when his dad said this kind of stuff, the man doesn't do an empty threat and whatever he said must be done, he remove the catheter on his hand and grab the zipper up he spot by the bed, he hates hospital.

"What are you gonna do?"Ahmad ask it's until now he even spot him by the side of the hospital room.

"Why do you bring me here?"

"So you won't die and have to fixed your shit before you at least die, what where you thinking Malik,
You........

"Spare me the advice and keep it to yourself,
Who said I'm scared of dead, we all gonna die anyway."he snapped and grab the crocs by the bed, he hates them.

"So what are you gonna do?"Ahmad ask as the door open.

"Going to meet uncle muhammad."he grumble and Ahmad couldn't help but chuckle.

"Ohh, Ramlat husband."he say and Malik ignored his sarcasm.

"You gonna give me the divorce paper or maybe say it so I could send to your dad because i don't know dude, your dad scared the shit out of me."mubeen say as he scroll through his phone.

"He's going to meet his uncle muhammad,
Ramlat husband the girl he loved."Ahmad say emphasizing on the loved part as Malik head for the hospital door.