19.

hi sorry for not updating I was uh
I don't have an excuse

I WANNA UPDATE SO BADLY BUT MAN I LITERALLY FORGOT THE PLOT

anyway I found this in my draft enjoy it I guess

-

this night was definitely not in felix nor hyunjin's plan, but they knew for a fact they liked it.

the warmth of felix's lips sent a current running through hyunjin's body, he couldn't help but want more. he pinned the younger on the bed and kept aggressively making out, like it's their last.

felix switched the positions just to find something that made him stop.

"wait.." he got up from hyunjin and glazed across the room.

"can I see those..shoes?" he innocently smiled, like he didn't want to ensure something.

"yeah.. whatever." hyunjin sighed and was clearly annoyed by how the mood was ruined.

as felix was checking out the red converse, hyunjin was just admiring him from afar, not understanding what's so special about the old dusty shoes.

felix left the shoes back at its place and approached hyunjin again.

..

"can you sing?" he asked, out of the blue.

"what is this question, of course. I can do anything.." he rolled his eyes at the dumb question coming from felix.

"I'm serious. can you actually sing like-" he crawled closer to him and put a hand on one shoulder, making sure that hyunjin could trust him.

"yeah I can? so wha-why are you asking?" he avoided eye contact, he was not sure what felix heard or saw but he was hoping it wasn't something embarrassing.

"can I hear you sing :)" he smiled in shock and jumped up and down willing to hear hyunjin's voice.

"why the fuck-"
"PLEASE"

he looked at him with puppy eyes which made hyunjin unfocus and just agree.

"okay.." he fixed his posture and cleared his throat as he looked away from the freckled boy, in case he gets distracted.

..

as hyunjin started singing, felix froze in place as he realized he definitely was right, hyunjin is that boy he heard at the school bathroom.

and just as before, his voice was as soulful and angelic as he remembers.

it made him so happy. it's like he finally achieved something.

"damn it's really you" felix chuckled, not knowing how to hide his happiness.

"i'm who? are you fucking drun-" before he could even finish his sentence, felix grabbed his cheeks and gave him a quick kiss before he could turn to his side again.

"that was fucking beautiful by the way, goodnight~"
yeah he really was still wasted.

the older boy was left stunned,
and he really was going insane, slowly.

before he went to sleep, he rushed downstairs to get a pack of ice for his face as it was freaking hot there.

I wonder why

-