8.

"yep. starting by showing you my house." he playfully said.

-

felix followed him upstairs still not understanding why hyunjin was doing this. he was the most mysterious guy he has ever interacted with.

hyunjin opened the library's door letting felix enter first and added " ladies first! " which made felix roll his eyes.

felix was amused by the fact hyunjin has a library in his house. " what else do you have? gym? spa? pool?" he asked annoyed by how rich he was.

hyunjin nodded as expected, except that those w rooms weren't as big as the normal rooms.

"wanna hop in?" he smirked pointing at the pool. felix nodded his head slightly, he can't lie it was really hot that day. he borrowed a piece of swimsuit from hyunjin and hopped in.

he watched as hyunjin was making drinks for himself not paying attention to the guest. what a jerk..

hyunjin approached felix and placed his drink at the tip of the pool while teasing the younger. felix rolled his eyes for the millionth time and swam away.

hyunjin was enjoying his drink as he watched felix swim like a pretty mermaid. felix with wet hair and heavy breathing was something else. he made hyunjin's teasy smile fade, he was lost in his own thoughts, felix was affecting him without him realizing.

the drink suddenly spilled in the pool causing splash sound, hyunjin jumped out of the sudden splash the spilled drink made.

"hyunjin what the fuck! now we're swimming in a drunken pool." he sighed as he got up from the pool, followed by hyunjin.

"my bad" he avoided eye contact for the first time. poor boy was distracted.

"where's the bathroom gotta shower" felix asked as he ignored the off behavior of his.

hyunjin showed him one of the 4 bathrooms he owned, giving him a towel etc as he showered in another bathroom.

after they both dried up, they sat on the couch, ordered pizza and made small chats.

it was 12am at the moment and none of the two were on track.

"what time is it, shouldn't I be going?" he asked looking at the guy whose eyes were fixed on the tv.

"dunno check"

..

"IT'S ALMOST 1?? no fucking way.." he gasped standing up in shock.

"hmm.. why don't you stay the night?" he said while his eyes were still fixed at the tv.

felix got flustered and didn't know if that is a good decision.

"o-okay, where should I- sleep-" he said while fidgeting with his rings. he didn't have a better choice.

"good question, I've got only two bedrooms and the one I don't use is uh kinda.. come check." he left the remote and waved for felix to follow him.

it was in the basement, this was one of the reasons felix didnt like it.

secondly, the bed was singular.

thirdly, all surfaces were dusty as fuck.

lastly, it was very boiling down there, felix would become a cooked chicken if he stayed here.

"yeah no... i should leave" he sighed and walked upstairs. hyunjin followed and suggested his own bed room instead of simply suggesting his big ass couch.

"I mean, it's a king sized bed, we wouldn't even touch." he reassured. felix nodded and jumped to bed.

they both layed down scrolling through their phones without a single word spoken, the air conditioner's air was the only sound in that silent room.

everything was going ok until felix accidentally opened Seungmin's chat as he was looking for his mom's number to check on her.

his heart skipped a beat as he quickly closed the chat and removed all opened tabs. "I need a drink." he stated, looking at hyunjin.

"um you'll find in the the cupboard, bring me a bottle." he ordered, scrolling through Instagram.

felix swiftly escaped and hurried downstairs, he didn't like that weird feeling in this stomach, he really needed that drink as soon as possible. 4mins later, he came back to the bedroom and gave hyunjin his bottle.