4.

the sun rose as felix woke up from his deep comforting sleep, he liked sleeping. it was his escape from reality. a reality which is full of people who harm others, a reality which you can never get what you want or be what you wanna be.

he then checked the time, it was 4pm and he had realized he have slept for too much, and told himself that he should get ready.

he took a cold steamy shower then dried and brushed his hair, after that he applied soft natural makeup, hoping that he'd attract someone today.

he obviously didn't put a basic black in black suit on, he's one of a kind.🤷‍ he threw away the tie and thought he looked cooler without.

(here's how he almost looked like)

he really hoped for a cute girl to be bold enough and ask him out, since he didn't have the balls to do it

ji🤟
>whats up

the sky<

>haha.
>wanna grab a snack before 7pm?

you know me<

>thats right
>im with jeongin

can I see your fits :D<

>hmm fine

what. are. yall. wearing. <

>we're kinda matching :( (pretend)

while having a date.. that's crazy <
you do you ig <
I'm omw <

>On my way!

Ok<
seen

-

it was almost 7 now, they were having the best of times grabbing snacks and playing video games at the arcade, almost feeling like not going to prom anymore, he doesn't have a date so..

"oh felix, have you found a date??" jeongin asked curiously, felix didn't wanna look like a loser so he decided to do something a bit risky.

and dumb.

"y-yeah ofc, a lot of people actually texted me yesterday.." he nervously answered, hoping for no more questions.

"did you accept any's??" han added.

"I uh yeah yeah you'll see them today!"

"FUCK. I screwed up."

-

"I um need to go to the bathroom go to the ball without me" he rapidly explained and escaped, again and again.

he looked at himself in the mirror, biting his bottom lip, wondering what to do.

"should I just ask anyone out and be bold?? yes."

I mean he'll never know what could happen unless he tries!, he stood in the hallways watching people pass by, looking for a decent student to ask out.

a girl catched his eye, she was in a mini purple dress and her hair was dark in messy bun. he nervously approached her and greeted. "h-hey im fel-"

"I have a boyfriend sorry!" ouch. he felt a knife stabbing his heart.

"what did I expect.. ofc, they all have a date."

he slowly layed down on the floor watching people pass by, not caring about them, thinking how "lame" he is. he almost fell asleep hugging his knees untill he heard a loud giggle in front of him, then slowly opened his dark eyes. guess he was unfortunate this day..

"poor felix" he laughed pointing at felix with his friend.

"what do you want bro, leave me alone" he said under his breath and layed back again.

"you do you" he rolled his eyes and left. felix felt twenty different emotions at that time, he didn't know what hyunjin exactly felt about him, he never showed signs of hate, love, friendship. nothing. just bullying him this day and greeting another day.

that's when felix did the stupidest decision ever.