12.

jeongin🔥

heyheyeyehey<
firstly goodmorjing<
meet you at xxx cafe<
PRETENED YOU DINT KNOW ME THO <
LIKE IF HE TRIES TO DO ANYTHING TO ME JUMP IN AND SAY THAT IM YIUR BOYFRIEND OR SMTH🤭<
thank you in advance body guard xx<
sent 08:41am

>hi..
>ok im going now meet me there !!
sent 03:41pm

-

felix woke up earlier than usual, he felt a rush in him, and excitement, but not in a good way.

he was nervous.

it really had been a while.

he ate breakfast, dressed up and kept watching television waiting for jeongin's reply.

jeongin🔥
>hi
>he's there
>COEM ALREADY

OKOK DAMN<
liked message

felix drove off to the cafe and as he was parking, he glimpsed a figure casually sitting, reading some newspaper shit like an old man.

memories stroke him. seungmin was always fond of newspapers, for some reason..

he approached him normally not greeting or anything, waiting for him to look.

"ehm" he coughed on purpose to catch seungmin's attention.

"oh, so you really came after all~" he smirked putting down the newspaper.

"what do you want?" he asked as seungmin was checking the black haired boy out.

"you look great, as always." he complimented.

"I know, unlike you." felix savagely replied, wanting to end this shit.

..

"you changed.." he giggled in response.
"wanna order anything?"

"no thanks." felix answered politely as he sat, waiting for his ex to say whatever he has.

"listen I was thinking.. you know I really never meant to cheat right? ..she just kissed me and my young ass just kissed her back like-"

"seungmin. quit it already. there's no us. a cheater is a cheater and im not associated with cheaters."

"oh really?" he said as he stared at jeongin. felix lifted an eyebrow in confusion.

"huh???"

"aww.. don't you kno-" before he could finish his sentence, jeongin's big hands covered his mouth out of the blue. "if you won't stop spreading these false rumors, you'll regret ever living."

felix froze, what was going on??? "y-you two know each other???" he stuttered in shock.

"long story, im sorry felix.." as jeongin apologized, seungmin removed his hands and rolled his eyes.

"he's just jealous babe.."

"DONT FUCKING BABE ME." felix bursted his anger out and slapped seungmin which made the few people in the cafe stare.

"h-hey let's get out.." jeongin grabbed felix's hands and ran outside, leaving seungmin and his swollen face alone.

they sat in felix's car as jeongin came on foot, not a word was coming out, just felix trying to process what happened while jeongin patted his shoulder, trying to calm him down.

"what.. what was that about." felix finally asked.

"right.. me and seungmin used to be friends."  jeongin admitted.

"w-what.." felix stared at jeongin, willing to hear more.

"but we had an argument..we used to be so close until I got a girlfriend. everything was okay at first but he thought I was like.. preferring her over him?? I don't know.. I treated them equally. one day I arrived to school and heard people talk about me. when I asked my girlfriend what was going on, she just slapped me and bursted crying and left-"

"what the fuck why.. why did she do that what did you do.." felix asked invested.

"well turns out I "cheated on her" and there was photos everywhere, but it wasn't even me. it was this bitch seungmin.. it was like he was getting revenge on me by wearing my clothes, kissing some girl and recording it as if it was me. I never understood why.." jeongin looked all gloomy as he was explaining, this era was the toughest for him. he lost all friends and no one believed that it wasn't him. it made him really mad.

"wait do you think it was.. jealousy? what if he liked you?" felix asked.

"oh my god wait.." jeongin shushed felix as he stared at the car ceiling, thinking more into it.

"do you think he dated you because you remind him of me?? I never thought he was gay back then so I didn't know he liked me.. ugh! there's so much into it!"

"what.." felix felt heartbroken, knowing that his first boyfriend probably only dated him because of that.

"I'm not jumping into conclusions but it could be possible, if he dated you because of that reason though then he's a bitch, you didn't do anything wrong" he calmly said as he held felix closer for a hug as he held back tears.

"you'll get over him, don't worry. you will find someone who is worth your love, someone who will love you unconditionally, I believe that..don't cry. " he patted felix's back as he was crying onto his shirt. "thank you innie.. you're a great friend.." he sniffed.

-

sorry for making seungmin an ass😭😭