~~11: 'All of Us Are Dead' Yoon Gwinam - One Chance Pt.2~~

Start from the beginning

"Yeah see, Gwinam, we might be the same now because we're both half zombies, but we were also the same when we were both humans. So what difference does it make? How do I know your not gonna lead me on and end up doing something I won't like?" you asked him.
"Because I'll rely on you. I'll do whatever you say and treat you like a leader because that's how much of an admiration I have towards you."
"How do I know your not lying to me?"
"Stop being so stubborn will you?! I'm pouring my heart out to you and you think I'm lying? I'm telling you I would literally burn myself if I ever hurt you or let you down in any way. Please just atleast give me one chance. I'll show you what I can be."
"Then why haven't you burned yourself already?"
"What?"
"When we had fights in the past, when you bit me, when you told me all those hurtful things."
"Because I was too much of a fucking pussy to confess my feelings to you! I'm begging you y/n, ever since I first laid eyes on you I thought you'd be the one I spend the rest of my life with! I grew up with no goddamn parents, of course I'm a bully! I don't know physically how to change, but I'm being honest with you now and you think I'm bullshitting you? Who knows what's gonna happen in the next few days, or weeks, or months, might as well pluck up the fucking courage and say it to you now!" he says, his voice getting shaky.
Well that's new from Yoon Gwinam. Never once have you seen him emotional.
Your eyes softened when you actually started to believe him. You felt sorry and decided to give him a chance because you decided he's obviously not lying.

"Fine. Sorry for not believing you. And sorry that you had to grow up with no parents, I'm sure that felt like shit. But now that you have my trust, you have me and I have you and I can't promise anything yet, but I'll learn to love you, if not then just atleast not hate you. But let's take it slow, please. Now I'm not saying I forgive you for all that you've done because that's unforgivable but I'm willing to let you change and become a better person, hopefully leaving things in the past. But just know, if you fuck up, I'm fucking you up ten times worse." you said to him in a softer voice, getting more strict towards the end.

And then, to your sheer surprise, he pulled you into a tight hug. Now that.. is also new from Yoon Gwinam.
"Thank you y/n." he said, which shocked you as he never really called you by your first name.

You hesitantly hugged back and it lasted a few seconds. You could only imagine what your friends were thinking right now, seeing you two hugging through the class windows.
Another shock horror, he smiled at you, and you couldn't resist teasing him for it. You gasped and pushed his shoulder "Is that the Yoon Gwinam smiling?! That's neewww!" you said in an extra teasing tone.
"Shut up." he mumbled.
"Oh, and, please don't hurt my friends. I know this is gonna be hard for you but please try being friendly with them. I am aware that you've bullied all of them except Bonhwa because I've witnessed it and heard it but please, for me?" you asked him.
"Sure." he said to you.
You two then went back in to the classroom and your friends were absolutely speechless.
"What. Was that." Hayeon asked, her mouth wide open from shock.
"It's hard to explain." you said to them. Besides I don't know if Gwinam wants me telling anyone.." you looked over at him for confirmation but he shook his head as a no.
"I promise I'll tell you when he's comfortable."
"Don't tell me you're dating?!" Byeongho gasped.
"No!" you yelled.
"Not yet at least." Gwinam murmured, but it was enough for you to hear and let out a snort.
"Oh by the way, Gwinam has something to say to you guys."
"What- o- oh, um- so, I- I know I haven't been the nicest to any of you. In fact I was a real dick actually and what I did was.. disgusting and.. unexplainably- revolting. I truly mean it when I say I'm so sorry. I promise I am trying to change. I understand if you don't see me in a different way now but please atleast take my words into consideration. It'll all make sense when you guys know the whole truth, it's just not a great time right now." he said to them. You were surprised at how good he was at forming apologies.
"K." was all Hayeon said as a response, but you weren't blaming her even if you've gained his trust now because you know what he did to Hayeon and it really was.. appalling.
"I'll think about it." Ilseong said.
"Show me that you don't sexually assault or humiliate people anymore and I'll consider it." Byeongho said to him.
"Thanks." was all Gwinam could say to them before going back to standing next to you.

"Are you friends with this kid now or what? As far as I know he's a freak who only cares about getting girls naked and making people film it even though they've done fuck all to him. Other things too, but I mean come on. Don't tell me you forgive him for that shit." Bonhwa said to you. You could see Gwinam's face get a little more anxious as he said this.

"All I can say is I'm giving him one chance, not forgiving him." you simply said. "I told him I'll beat his ass if it turns out he's leading me on or playing at something or some shit." you said.
"Aight fine." Bonhwa said in acceptance.
"y/n, can I talk to you?" Hayeon asked you with a shaky voice.
"Of course."
The two of you went over to the other side of the classroom and talked in nearly whispers.
"How can you gain trust in the guy who sexually assaulted me, I thought we were best friends!" she sobbed "that's not what friends do. Unless you tell me he's in love with you and he told you he'd kill himself if he ever hurt you and he's willing to change for you, then I can no longer consider you my friend because that's disloyalty y/n."

Seeing your best friend cry because of you made your heart shatter.
"Hayeon-ah, trust me, I'm not forgiving him for any of the shit he's done, I'm only giving him a chance to prove to me that he can be good. And yeah, what you just said is pretty much the summary of what we talked about. I'll explain it in detail later but you can't tell anyone. I promise I'd never do such a thing. Do you know how hard I regret it? I already told you, if he tries anything I'm kicking his ass. And you know how badly I beat him up when I found out he assaulted you. I got suspended for you, girl. I love you, I promise. I could never forgive him for the disgusting shit he did to my best friend." you said to her, your voice shaky now too as you couldn't bare seeing your best friend like this.
You pulled her into a warm hug and caressed her hair.
"Thank you y/n-ah, I love you too. I promise I won't tell anyone." she sobbed.
After Hayeon had calmed down, you went back to your friends.
"Okay let's think of a way to get out of here then shall we?" you suggested to all of them and then you all got to thinking.

a/n: last chapter coming soooonnn!!

word count: 2495