Part 4:- Ram-Priya & The Kiss

Start from the beginning

" If it's so special , then why is it dirty . I mean you always keep your room and house clean , tidy and shining then why not this place ", Priya questioned him squeezing her eyes a bit .

"Because no one comes here except me or you can say I never allow anyone to come here, you are the first person except me to come here , I don't even allow workers to clean it, I do it myself but didn't get time from few days to even come here leave alone to clean ", ram said looking directly into her eyes.

" Oo my God, The Ram Kapoor cleans this place himself, tab to ye sach mai bahot special hai but then why you asked me to accompany , you could have just came here alone like other times", Priya asked him.

" Special places for special people and you Priya are most special , sabse khaas..... my most precious possession so obviously I had to show my most precious person my favourite place and moreover I wanted to spend time with you here watching the moonlight reflecting over the sea surface ", ram said holding her hand in his and looking into her eyes .

Priya didn't have words to express what her heart was feeling right now , how special she felt at that moment because of him....his words......his gaze, the way he looked at her as if she is the most beautiful women in the entire world...no...no...the universe .

Feeling overjoyed she moved forward towards him and took him in a tight hug .

They stood there in each other's embrace for a long time , then breaking the hug she pecked his forehead .

A wide grin was plastered on Ram's face , he felt content as if he had everything in that very moment .

They both simply stood their holding onto each other , neither of them wanting to let go. Their eyes were locked having the conversation which words can never express.

Few moments later , Priya realised Ram's gaze lingering between her eyes and her lips . She knew how much he is craving to kiss her but is afraid .

She gathered all the courage in her body and pecked his lips a little and that was it , Ram leaned forward and claimed her lips ......

The kiss which began as a soft, smooth one showing their love , respect and trust for each other , turned into a soul searing one as if they are marking their territories on each other letting go their insecurities and breaking the unnecessary boundaries they built around their hearts.

The moonlight, sound of waves hitting the shore and soft music coming from a distance made their first kiss ethereal.

They broke the kiss feeling breathless and joined their forehead panting , a small smile adored their faces .

Only God knows how many minutes they stood rooted to their position ;

Breaking the silence ,

Ram spoke ," The moon looks beautiful, isn't it !!" . While looking towards the moon's direction.