guilty😓

Hai guys!!!

So technically I'm gonna come clean.

I wrote this without a complete plan and just a short span of motivation. And I'm sort of disappointed in myself to say that i might not? Be continuing this book.

I know.

It's annoying for an author to publish and go full on MIA on a book and suddenly saying they're discontinuing...
(This feels so hypocritical💀😭)

I apologize because i was actually expecting to finish the book when it was like doing quite well for my standards but my health hasn't been the best and time for writing became short. So did my ideas and inspiration.

I did plan this out but not thoroughly. Like i had lots of ideas but i just didn't know how to write it down in a 'good way'. Like in away that pleases y'all.

So unfortunately, I'm ending it here. I can't make any promises that i might? Come back for the book. Maybe I'll write oneshots in here. Or if y'all wanna hear about my little rants or something y'all can ask away and I'll type it here!

It's been fun writing this actually but the drive to write it just isn't there anymore...

I'm really really sorry.

I still have a couple of incomplete chapters still in drafts. If y'all are interested in it, i could try completing it and publishing it for you guys or i could just post it as it is. I don't know, you tell me because I actually dunno what to do know.

So thanks for sticking around! Love y'all like actually actually because y'all made my day with the little comments and liking the chapters<3

I'm gonna post the 'vision' that i had for this story too! Again, thank you for like everythinggg!!!!!

Goodbye! Luv ya!

From yours truly✌️