Chapter 4: Silly Goofy Besties

Gray's POV:

The school rang one last time. It signalled to the students that school has officially ended for today. I was walking home, heading towards the underpass and as always, my hunch for trouble is rarely wrong.

"Hey you, bitch face", Colton called out to me.

He had this pissed off look and he spat at the floor. It irritates me at this guys audacity. He even had two rather built guys accompanying him.

"Colton you fucking idiot", the ginger taunted.

"This is the one? You really played yourself against this kid?", lanky guy spoke.

Out of defense, Colton tried to reason out with the two delinquents in front of him. He was practically sweating buckets, definitely out of fear.

"Hey, if I hadn't got tied up I would've...", Colton spoked, cowering from me.

"He uses the most underhanded fucking tactics man... He tied me up with his damn bag straps", Colton whined.

The kind that spews such nonsense so confidently.

Disgusting.

"Underhanded?...", I questioned.

"Did you call my ways underhanded?"

"My body, a skeleton barely walking. My height just over 5'2. A fight couldn't even start on equal grounds to begin with....", I spoke lowly.

I was beyond pissed.

"I'm well outnumbered and outclassed you disgusting meatheads", I snapped.

A shadow overcast my face. My eyebrows knitted. My calm aura was taken over by rage.

Colton trembled slightly behind both his companions. The stubby ginger walked up to me with a pissed look.

"And?"

"Well that's not a very nice thing to say now, is it?", the lanky guy spoke up throwing his cigarette to the side.

My body is trembling. I'm in fear but i must not show it. At this moment, the fear that I'm feeling is merely an illusion. Just focus on finding a way to win.

"Hey asswipe, what happened to all your big talk?"

"You a mute?", lanky guy taunted.

"He must be shitting himself right now.", ginger spoke smugly.

"Look at him trembling. HAHAHA!"

The ginger upfront, I need to get rid of this one first. Suppress my emotions and make them feel the fear I'm feeling. It doesn't even have to be quick.

"Time to eat shit", ginger spoke before swinging at me.

Duck on the first swing.

"Huh?"

I grabbed his pants cuff and pull hard.

"HUP?"

The confused ginger fell.

I jumped high and used my right leg to step on his chest, using my free leg to whack his chin.

"YOU FUCKING DIPSHIT!"

His friend was charging at me but I threw sand at him causing him to yell in pain.

"AHHH! HE CHUCKED FUCKING DIRT IN MY EYES!"

Without hesitation, I whipped my phone out and drived it into the lanky guy's, already in pain, right eye.

Both Colton's buddies were wailing in pain. The sight caused Colton to tremble even more.