Chapter 9: piss

"Wanna go to a cat cafe with me today?"

"Of course!!", I exclaimed.

I was being asked out to a cat cafe!! Oh my gosh I can just imagine squishing all the adorable fur babies there!!

Come to think of it... This is our first proper hangout.

Let's just hope that today will be our best hangout then! Gosh I feel all bubbly right now, I think I might just explode...

"Cool! Well let's get going!" Teddy said happily as he slung his bag over his shoulder.

I processed for a bit.

"Teddy... School barely even started... We can't skip school! We'll get a bad rep...", I spoke up.

I definitely did not want to become like any of the Eunjang student here.

"I already have a bad rep... But I make up for it by looking smeggsy", Teddy joked sending a wink my way.

Silence greeted his quirkiness.

He rolled his eyes before continuing, "Besides you get to hangout with the great Teddy Jin! ...And a bunch of cute cats of course. It sounds like heaven, doesn't it?"

So i guess trying to be a good student wasn't an option. Not anymore with him around...

I'm not good dealing with peer pressure okay??

He was right though, minus the whole 'great Teddy Jin' part. So I sighed and unwillingly snuck out of school with Teds.

After we safely got of school grounds, we immediately ran to the bus stop. We can't risk getting caught. It won't look good for me.

As soon as we reached the bus stop, I immediately shoved my hands into my pockets wanting to calm my nerves down.

The ends of my pocket felt weird...

It was empty.

"SHIT!"

"FUCK WHAT??", Teddy yelped from my sudden scream.

"MY AIRPODS ARE MISSING!!"

Teddy looked me straight in the eye and gave me a 'are you serious right now' sort of look.

"Y/N, you don't need it now. You got me to entertain you so it's all good!", He said happily before attempting to place his hand on my shoulder.

Bro's shorter than me obviously it won't really rest well.

"Grow some inches first before trying to make me your armrest, Teds", I laughed at his attempt to place his arm on me.

"Tsk. Shut up you lanky ahh tree"

"Piss hair"

Teddy gasped at that insult, "Your memory built like Dory the fish in finding Nemo"

"Your height built like a baked bean"

"A- A BAKE- A BAKED BEAN?!!"

His face was like this >:( .

He than raised his hand up and shaped it like this,👌 before flicking my head aggressively.

Obviously I wasn't gonna back down, so we did a flicking war! Passerbys were getting worried for our foreheads. It was looking like the bold red lipstick shade in the dead center of our foreheads...

By the time the bus arrived, our fingers were cramped up in this 👌 position with our forehead shining with a red dot in the middle.

"You look dumb"