Chapter 7: Nonexistent sleep schedule

Y/n POV:

I was constantly tapping my foot lightly on the floor, twirling my pen in my dominant hand. I was trying my best to listen to the lesson in session.

Suddenly I heard paper being shuffled together. It was the professor. He was already done with his lecture today.

I mentally sighed to myself, frustrated at my own attention span.

"I might need to ask Jake for help again...", I thought, an irked expression forming on my face.

"Everyone don't forget to read up to chapter 4 before the next lecture. Have a good week", the professor spoke.

The troublemaking duo packed up quickly, talking about going to a PC cafe. As they passed by Gray's seat, the taller male eyed Gray's uniform.

I wasn't getting a good vibe from him. I scrutinized on his facial features to detect any sort of malicious intent he could hold.

Out of nowhere, the taller male, with dark long green locks was snickering. A hint of mischief glinting in his eyes. He then snatched Gray's notebook out of his hands.

"Hey, nice notes you got there. I'mma have to borrow this and get it copied", Hugo spoke, flipping through the neatly written notes.

"Oh nice Hugo!", Hugo's friend commented.

"Hey umm? You're gonna return it back in good condition right?", I stepped in.

I was already tired physically and mentally from today's events. I just hoped that these two knuckle heads would not cause any trouble.

The two boys stared back at my fatigued figure for a few seconds, before grinning like a creep. Showcasing their pearly white teeth at me.

"Of course, love! It will be in pristine shape when it returns to it's owner", Hugo's friend chirped.

I genuinely didn't know how to react. I just blankly stared at them before awkwardly nodding my head.

"Am I suddenly the rizz god? But why attract the wrong kind of people-", I mentally sighed.

Ignoring them, I immediately packed my bag until I noticed a blonde girl with pigtails and glasses glaring at my direction.

When blondie caught me staring at her, she could only give me an apologetic smile. Confused. I mustered up a crooked smile before grabbing my items and shoving them in my bag.

The next thing that happened shocked me. Gray verbally agreed to lending the creepy looking males his notebook!

Gray then swiftly collected his items and headed straight for the door.

"Yo these notes are perfect!"

"Let me get a copy too"

"By the way that loser looked horrified! Heh! Heh! Heh!", The two boneheads mindlessly stated, while reviewing Gray's notebook.

I deadpanned at their statement. Very bold of them to say such things...

As I got up making my way to the door, I noticed that a familiar grey haired male leaning on the door frame.

"You ready to go?", The idol looking boy spoke.

Again. I'm confused at Gray's sudden gesture. I unconsciously nodded before following behind him.

"I guess we both wanted to form a friendship bond?", Y/n questioned herself, puzzled.

Today is a very unusual day for me.
I don't think my tiny brain could think of any possible theories for this outcome to happen, due to it's drained state.