Chapter 8: Random shenanigans

Y/n's POV:

It was still quite early in the morning. The scent of morning dew lingered in my nose. My eyes mesmerized by the orange sky with faded hues of pink.

I was waiting patiently for my 'temporary chauffer' at my doorway. Jake was struggling to slip on his shoes while Eunchan was still wondering around my apartment finding for his school materials.

Timothy was busying himself in the kitchen doing god knows what and Dean was standing close to me. His arm around my shoulder while watching dog videos, occasionally showing it to me.

After sometime later, everyone finally got together and was now settling in the car. Jake being the driver since he somehow got his driver's license early.

As we drove to my school, Timothy announced that he had prepared for everyone their personal bento.

As he kept the three other goofball's bento sets in his bag, he shoved my bento box into my hands.

Since the boys go to the same school, he might as well safe keep it for everyone.

I opened my bento box eagerly to see the contents of my breakfast. There is a chocolate muffin, [your favorite fruits] and [your favourite snack] placed neatly on the side.

I smile formed on my lips as the four of us gratefully thanked Timothy for the meal he made. Timothy brushed it off as it was no big deal but in actual fact it is! Timothy rarely cooks let alone meals for us so his gesture was really sweet and special.

Out of nowhere Eunchan's gremlin hands snatched my very own bento out of my hands.

"OI! WHAT THE THE HELL???"

I tried snatching my bento back but Eunchan faced the other way, using his body to shield me while greedily shoving my [your favourite snacks] in his mouth.

Eunchan did not budge. He gobbled down every piece without slowing down. It was disappearing into his mouth in a split second!

I tried my best to pry his fingers off my bento but his gorilla grip on my bento refuse to loosen.

The both were at LITERALLY playing chase right now in the damn car.

"Oh my god... What the fuck is wrong with you?!", I yelled, annoyed.

"Eunchan woke up and chose to be a menace...", Dean spoke.

Jake was just laughing his ass off while recording our little cramped chase while Timothy just sat own in the middle, trying to not get stepped on.

When Eunchan finally released it, my [your favourite snacks] were gone. Vanished into his stomach.

I could only stare at the greedy thief with disbelief. Everyone now sat in the car, in silence.

My vision suddenly became blurry and a whine escaped my lips. My cheeks becoming wet due to the tears that were drastically falling.

I was now bawling my eyes out over snacks...

"OH MY GOD EUNCHAN! YOU MADE A WOMEN CRY!", Dean panicked in his seat beside Jake's.

Timothy was trying his very best to comfort me, "You know N/n... If I were you I would have smacked the bento out of his hands so both of us couldn't get any"

The whole car went silent.

Again.

Now I was crying even harder than before.

"Tim, bro... My man... Comforting isn't really for you", Jake stated the obvious.

"Quit crying alreadyyy. You're eyes are gonna look puffy!", Eunchan spoke harshly.