Chapter 1: Missing you guys

"Yoo Jake!", yelled a particular cheerful female.

Jake Ji, Daehyeon Middle School's Number one turned his head towards her direction with sparkling eyes.

"Y/N!!", he exclaimed.

He ran towards you with open arms and you did the same, embracing each other, spinning aggressively and not letting go.

"What got you all excited all of a sudden broski?", you said giggling at your best friend's antics.

"I wanted to talk to you about this one anime. It's soooo cool! It's called blue lock.", Jake explained with child wonder in his eyes.

"I SAW THE ANIME EDITS ON TIKTOK!! Damn they fine!"

"Please I'm the real snack here", Jake said jokingly while rolling his eyes.

"Sure Mr your hair is literally brighter than your future", you retorted.

"HEY!"

You just giggled. Eventually your laughter died down and you just stood there smiling at him.

"Anyways, I wanted to ask you something very serious and important..."

"Well?"

Jake's demeanor changed.

"Y/n which high school are you going too?", Jake asked while clutching onto my arm with hope in his eyes.

You looked at him and gave him a sad smile before saying, "The school system has put me into the infamous idiot school, Eunjang High..."

Jake was super shocked that he started yelling all sorts of profanities at your face, "YOU'RE GOING THERE??? YOU ACCEPTED IT?? BRO WHY?!?"

The aggressive questioning Jake was doing is giving you a headache...

So by instinct, you aggressively shoved his face away forcing him to take a few steps back.

Jake still didn't back down. In fact, he gasped horrendously loud before whining and begging you to go to Dahyeon High instead. He held a firm grip on your both your shoulders and shook you violently.

"Oi! Could you shut up? It's 8 am in the literal morning!!", a familiar firm voice yelled.

It was Dean! He goes by many names...

Jesus child

Swag before anyone kid

Definitely bald kid(because he loves wearing hats and never really takes it off)

Mr macho child and yada yada..

"Morning Dean!!", you exclaimed giving him a warm smile.

"Wow Y/n. You smile like that at him but not me?", Jake huffed in disbelief.

Dean blinked a couple of times, while you simply shrugged.

"Tsk! I see how it is...", Jake sulked, his arms crossed and eyebrows furrowed.

"Quit being a baby about it, she smiled at Dean deal with it.", a familiar blond sassed.

"Good morning Eunie!", you exclaimed speed walking up to him to give him a hug.

"Morning N/n!!", he said cheerfully reluctantly receiving your embrace.

"The favoritism is real...", Jake whined, attempting to fake cry.

Y/n POV:

"Why are you crying?"

I whipped my head around to see our favorite guy in the chair walking towards us.

"Yo Timothy!", you said waving at his direction.

Timothy did the same and joined in. We all had our fun at our usual spot. We teased each other, bickered and planned our hangout.

I mean this was going to be our last day in school together and I'll never know when I will see them face to face. Our schedule is definitely going to be alot different...

I honestly don't remember much about how we met. I only remembered that i was the new kid who managed to "charm" my way through the friend group.

It all started off with me reading Two Piece in class during lunch break. Jake and Dean just simply came up to me and started small talk about Two Piece...

It was super random! They just drag me along with them almost everyday after that and we eventually became closer.

We somehow met Timothy at an E-Cafe and Eunchan at playground, he was facing off with a kid...

Our usual hangout spot was my apartment since I live alone and I don't have parents... I genuinely love us, together and acting like a bunch of idiots.

I am definitely gonna miss hanging out with them...

They are special. They are everything to me...

Please dear god, please don't ever separate us.

We went through quite a lot together but unfortunately we won't be in the same school anymore...

Time skip...

You were waiting very impatiently for the 'kids' to arrive. We were planning a game night at my place.

You tidied up your house and cooked dinner in advance. There were (your favourite snacks, pasta, pizza and other foods) plated neatly on the dinner table.

You also prepped your Xbox Series X and placed down more delicious snacks neatly on the snack tray, filling up the rest of the empty space with coke.

I mean who doesn't love coke?

Ding dong! x30+

"Y/N HURRY YOUR ASS UP IT'S FREEZING OUT HERE!", Jake called out while banging the door.

You rolled your eyes before retorting back, "Quit trying to break down my door you orange built ratatouille!!"

Today is for real going to be an amazing unforgettable night...

Author's note:
Yo! I don't know what to write here but how's the story? I won't mind some feedback to help me improve in the future. Anyways, have a nice day people<3

Anyways, I'm sure we all agree that Teddy Jin is for real so gorgeous<333 I MEAN JUST LOOK AT HIM!! He's just super adorable and beautiful 🙆‍♀️💗