Chapter 3: Bonk dummies day

Third POV:

As Y/n was adjusting to her new school life, Colton Choi from Class 5 was spewing his nonsense with his buddies.

"I'm telling you that fucking idiot was my bitch after just a few blows to the dome", Colton boasted.

"Ke Ke Ke! Epic", his goon snickered.

"Got any cigs?"

"Yeah bro. Let's go for a smoke."

In the front of the class, a timid kid, Eugene Gale was quacking in his chair out of fear, sweating profusely.

"How unlucky could I be? The random designation for high schools just had to land me in this hell full of delinquents, Eunjang High...", Eugene thought.

"I'm fucked..", Eugene brooded.

It hasn't even been a week since school started but the hierarchy is already in place. Students were labeled as slaves, commoner, noblemen and lastly king.

Eugene spent his whole life in his middle school years doing bread shuttle. He couldn't let it happen all over again in high school. So he decided that it's best that he kept quiet to avoid drawing attention.

Suddenly he heard someone spit repeatedly.

"Aye Zealot", Colton smirked.

"You're supposed to melt away when the hydralisk spits on you. Where's the reaction bitch?", Colton taunted.

The bowl cut kid who was being spat at had murderous thoughts in his head and an irked face.

At that moment, Eugene was relieved that he wasn't being bullied although he knew that his thoughts were selfish and pathetic.

Eugene turned his head towards the back out of curiosity and he spotted Colton looking his way...

Or so he thought.

"That loser over there... Don't you think he kind of looks like a chick? All short and pale looking. Might look alright to force him to wear a dress.", Colton said aloud.

"Look, even his lashes are long. Ke! Ke!"

"Oh, you're talking about Gray Yeon?"

"Even his name is feminine!"

"The fuck? What if he's really a girl?"

His goon's comment led Colton to have a very fruity idea... A hint of mischief glinting in his eyes.

"Then how about we take a look and see what's he's got down there... Ke! Ke! Ke! Ke!", he sneered.

Colton strutted towards Gray. Bent down to his level and immediately pulled Gray up, not allowing him to react. Grabbing his dick and gave it a squeeze.

"OH HE'S A MAN ALRIGHT! HE'S PACKING TOO! THIS SON OF A BITCH!", Colton announced to the whole class, in an attempt to humiliate him.

"THIS DUDE GOT AN ANACONDA DOWN THERE! KE! KE! KE!", Colton kept yelling.

Suddenly a huge blow was landed onto his jaw making a sickening crack...

Gray Yeon used his elbow and striked Colton straight in the jaw. Out of pain Colton released Gray, yelling out of rage.

Using this as an advantage, Gray grabbed his school bag and immediately tied Colton's hands using his bag straps.

Confused, Colton didn't know how to react. Gray immediately kicked Colton at the back of his knee area causing Colton to fold.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD! GET THIS THING OFF ME! YOU LITTLE SHIT NOW I'M MAD-"

Colton's speech was cut short when Gray grabbed his hair and began to slap the living shit out of him continuously. Without mercy.