Bonus scenario<3

Third POV:

Ah, yes. It was that time of the month.

In Yeongdeungpo, the season was in full swing.

White crystal-like flakes falling gracefully from the sky. In the late evening, the chilly wind was still blowing.

White clumps of snow with traces of smoke were deeply iced on the streets, trees, and buildings.

A young woman in a park bench, her arms folded, her brows wrinkled, and she was shivering. Her five-month-old love was significantly late.

They were supposed to meet up at 7:15, but by the time they did, it was already 8 o'clock, as indicated by the girl's watch.

She was stood there debating whether to stay or go. After a couple of minutes passed, she sighed before finally deciding to go home. She scowled as she trudged her way to the park entrance.

She could hear high-pitched shrieking coming from the park before she arrived at the entrance. Y/n turned around to observe a bunch of kids having fun in the snow.

They were building snowmen and engaging in snowball wars. Her ears were ringing with their exuberant laughter. The sound of tiny children's feet crunching over the snow is accompanied by their all-encompassing beaming smiles. Then she heard a loud thud.

Y/n's eyes darted to the side, where a small chubby girl laid face down. A distressed middle-aged couple hastened over to the crying young child.

If there was anything Y/n didn't like, it was whiny children but for some strange reason, the way the girl's parents cared for her made Y/n stay.

As if the small girl was the most delicate object in existence, the man had the infant safely cradled in his arms. As if something horrible would occur if he released his hold on her.

The woman was placing a small delicate snowball to her button nose while wiping the child's nose clean of blood. She gave the little girl a kiss on the forehead after that, causing the child to smile widely and erupt in a fit of giggles.

Y/n's eyes soften at the sight before her. She craved for family love. She missed her family dearly....

The civilians around her looked so happy. Their cheeks rosy and smiles displayed widely on their faces. She wished that her beloved could have reached sooner....

Suddenly, a pair of strong arms were wrapped around Y/n's waist. A gasp being released from her lips.

She whipped her head around to see her very late boyfriend, Wolf Kuem. The sudden appearance of the towering boy made the girl's face look bitter.

Wolf had a firm grip on Y/n's waist so she was unable to escape from him despite several attempts of pulling away.

Soon, Y/n gave up, a glaring frown now emerging on her face. Her arms were now folded in front of her chest. The irritated girl heard the purple haired boy call out to her, but Y/n simply ignored him.

Y/n's POV:

"Y/nnnn", Wolf cooed, hugging me tighter.

I didn't give him a single reaction. I'm not going to forgive him that easily.

"Suffer", I spoke coldly.

Listen, I know I'm being dramatic here! But who wouldn't be mad if you were left hanging for more then 45 minutes???

"I'm sorryyy... I had really good reason for being late", Wolf still kept trying to console me.

I refused to speak or look at him. Him grunting was clear to me that Wolf was irritated with my behavior. Just then I heard him chuckle for no reason. There was nothing funny to laugh about!

Then I felt something warm being grazed against my earshell, followed by continues hot air being blown into my ear. It made me feel ticklish.

"Quit blowing at my ear!", I scolded trying to squirm myself away from Wolf.

Wolf didn't say anything but continued to blow into my ear and tighten his arms around me.

It was annoying at this point! So I spun around to face the stubborn idiot who kept blowing into my ear, "What is wrong with you-"

My sentence was cut short when my sharp gaze met with Wolf's grey eyes. They were so mesmerizing....

Wolf only stood there confused at my sudden change of demeanor but soon enough we were both lost in each other's eyes. It was as if the world stopped functioning around us and it was just us in this world.

We were so attracted to each other that we both never realized how close our faces were getting. My hands now, lightly gripping onto boyfriend's thick winter coat.

"May I?", Wolf asked me hesitantly.

I hummed eagerly in response before dipping in. A pair of soft pink lips were now being pressed against mine. We both allowed the warm feeling to linger onto our lips for awhile before eventually pulling away.

"I think this is the closest I've been to heaven", I giggled giddily in Wolf's arms. My cheeks were feeling hotter by the minute.

"God that's so cheesy...", Wolf cringed physically, ruining the mood.

His face showing obvious signs of happiness and his cheeks were flushed with rosy colours.

I rolled my eyes, pulling myself closer to Wolf's lean figure. Burying my face into his chest to hide my flustered state.

I mentally scolded myself for giving in and falling harder for the male in front of me. I was supposed to stay mad at him, not fold!

When I finally had the courage to look at him again his lips were curled into a genuine sweet smile. The adorable eye smile that I adored creased on his gorgeous face.

We stayed in embrace for a while, the moonlight shown onto us before I broke the comforting silence, "Did you know that was my first kiss?"

Wolf was taken a back with my sudden confession. He had a bubbly mix of emotions, both overly happy and worried.

"Did you enjoy the kiss? I'm not the best at it honestly as it was also my first but I hope it was good", Wolf questioned, his tone suddenly so formal.

His reaction was super cute!

"It was certainly better then expected", I whispered still audible for Wolf to hear, smiling widely at my beloved boyfriend.

Author's note:

Hello everyone!! I'm back with an early Christmas special! Sorry for the long update, I'm currently having a writing block I think?? But I'll try to update the next chapter soon!

I'm not proofreading this and also I've changed the story plot alot recently. You might want to reread the previous chapters to understand but if you don't want to that's fine too!

By the way this is gift for my friend that has been supporting me! She's super in love with Wolf so why not make a oneshot about him🤭

SirFriess

I'd also like your opinion of me adding 'question of the day' for the next chapters that I'll make in the near future.

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this short Wolf x reader. Stay healthy and be safe<3 Happy holidays (⁠☞⁠^⁠o⁠^⁠)⁠ ⁠☞