Chapter 53:Breakfast

Start from the beginning

"Hey...Bianca...I didn't know you slept over" she commented with a light smile as heat suddenly crept up my face with the kind of smile she was shooting at me. I know what she meant...

"First...call me Eleanor and go ahead and wait in the dining...you're supposed to be my guest" she offered with a smile pulling me gently towards the entrance.

I protested just before she could force me out saying..." No Ma'am...I mean Eleanor....let me help you please" I gave her my best puppy face as the other maids stared at us in amusement and finally she gave in.

I helped in bringing out the desserts and setting them on the trail as the maids came and collected everything to be served on the table.

"So when is our wedding?" She suddenly asked making me to drop the spoon carelessly on the table.

Her question took me off guard.

"Are you okay?" She left what she was doing to my side, inspecting if I got hurt. I nodded briefly trying to get myself together.

"Uhmmm...

"I made you panic? I'm so sorry...I mean... Your relationship is not new  so...

"No Eleanor...It's fine...I panicked because I didn't see the question coming" I smiled at her before saying..." We're still trying to get to know each other...don't you think it's too early for that?" I said calmly resting my back on the cabinet.

She came closer,holding me at arm level..." Nothing is too early...you guys have been in love for almost 10 years now...I know my Son... He's scared and only you can help him pop up the question" she said with a pleading look.

I nodded even if I was confused by what she meant... Stefano is scared of commitment? Is he still afraid I'll hurt him?

"Yo..."

"Sorry Ma'am...The master is asking of you" a maid came into view cutting Eleanor from her speech.

"Okay...tell him we'll be there in a jiffy" she shouted after her before turning back to me.

"Let's go down...everyone is sitting and waiting for us." She undo her apron and held my hands to the dining arena.

I looked at our locked fingers and thought within myself.... I like this woman a lot.

Getting to the dining... There the Main Man was sitting of course gracefully at the Head seat and immediately I came onto sight, his eyes was fixated on me for a moment before settling it on his wife and his gaze softened instantly.

I admired his love for his wife...His gaze was genuine... Everyone must have wished to be in Eleanor's position as she's probably the only one who enjoys the soft side of Marco.

Cassandra who was sitting at the right with her daughter at her side is yet to see me as she was busy attending to the little girl who had something stuck on her palm.

"Bellezza rossa!" My eyes traveled to the familiar voice of Lucca Castillo...(The Red Beauty)

...He's still here or no they are still here as Finn came into sight but he was on call.

I smiled at his direction bowing my head shyly.

"Sweet you're here..." Cassandra grinned widely at me before setting her attention back on her daughter who kept weaning for a particular dirt on her finger.

"Lascia che mio figlio ti prenda" Eleanor countered back in italian...Lucca chuckled...he must really understand italian well. (Let my son catch you).

"Mi Reina" Lucca stood up and ushered Eleanor to her seat but not before giving her palm a quick peck. (My Queen)

I didn't miss the blush spreading through her face.