Heartbroken (Part-1)

Third person's POV

The day for Annual party could not come any faster. Alice tried to contact Nate few times even left few voice messages that she wanted to talk to him urgently, but he didn't call her back and replied that they will talk later as he is BUSY.

Jenny also avoided Ethan liked a plague. Ethan tried to talk to her but she always found one or another reason to avoid him. She was angry at him and herself. She was afraid of her feeling for him. She was not avoiding him; she was trying to safeguard her heart or she thought so. Ethan mailed Jenny formally to accompany him in annual party as his plus one. Alice pushed her to accept so that they can get some information from Ethan if Nate will still avoid her at party.

At noon; Ethan informed Alice that his driver will pick her and Jenny as they were getting ready together. He said that both Nate and him are busy in some last time preparations.

It took more than 2 hours to get them ready. They both were looking like models; actually better than any models. Ehtan's driver came at 7:30 to pick them up and they left for a party. Upon reaching there; Alice quickly start looking for Nate but could not find her. She was worried. She looked at Jenny asked if she spotted Nate or Ethan but Jenny shake her head in denial.

Suddenly her phone flashed an unknown number. She accepted the call.

"Hello"

"Hi Jenny, it's Bella. I hope Alice is around you."

"Yeah... but How did u get my number?"

"Nate gave it to me." Of course he would...she thought.

"I just saw Nate. I think he is looking for Alice."

"Where is he."

"He is at terrace; at end of the hall there are 2 exits on both the sides. Ask her to take the left side exit down the hall."

"How"...before Jenny could ask anything else; call got disconnected from the other side.

It is strange; she told herself but nonetheless went there with Alice.

They reached at terrace and Alice got the shock of her life. Nate was there holding hands with the same brunette from beach-house. Everybody was surrounding them and smiling at them. It looked like Nate was proposing. They were busy and didn't notice them around the corner, except Bella and Marina. They saw Alice standing at corner with tears in her eyes as her heart broke at site in-front of her. Jenny was too shocked to react. And suddenly that brunette said yes and embraced Nate in a passionate kiss.

A loud sob escaped from her throat and Alice covered her mouth with her hands to stop herself from breaking more. She does not want to cry more for that cheating bastard. Everybody turned to their side after listening to her crying and their eyes widen. Nate shouted "What the hell" pushed that brunette with forced. He saw Jenny and Alice and looked like a terrified chicken. He hurriedly walked towards them.

"Baby it's not what you think"... but before he can take another step towards them a punch landed on his face with full force.

Jenny promised herself earlier that she will kick him if he hurt Alice and she just did that, she punched him, he fell on the floor and lost his conscious. She knocked him out. All of her so called friends were too shocked to react. Bella was afraid with the look on her face. Jenny holds Alice tightly in her embraced and announced "We are leaving and we quit. Fuck with your contract. Do not dare to come after us or help me god... I will beat you all for hurting Alice." Lily tried to talk and took a step in their direction but Jenny raised her hand and signal her to stop.

"Stop Lily, not now." Jenny quickly took Alice from there before anybody could react. Anyways they were too busy to look after unconscious Nate. She reached outside, quickly board a cab and reached her apartment. She saw that Noah was waiting for her, outside her apartment. He also noticed her and disheveled Alice with her. He nodded toward her and without a word took Alice toward his car. Their bonding does not require any communication. They understand each-other too well. Jenny quickly picked some cloths and put it a duffle bag, locked her apartment. They all left from there.

Alice was still sobbing in her sleep. Jenny's arms are wrapped around her. Noah carried sleeping Alice and made her sleep in one of the guest room. After settling down in the living room, Jenny explained everything to Noah. They are at her father's place. His father was out for business trip and Noah's parent were out of town. They lived just across the hall in another apartment. Noah was also heartbroken, he could not believe that Lily was also part of this. Both the sibling apologies to each other and left for their room to sleep.

All three of them were heartbroken. Noah could not sleep because he fell for Lily who is too heartless. She might not hurt Alice directly but she still kept it from her that Nate is cheating on her. And she was also comfortable with the fact that he is cheating. She supported Nate.

Jenny was hurt that her friend supported the cheating, lying Nate and heatbroken with the fact that Ethan is in love with Bella and dating her. But why is the hell he tried to approach her if he is not interested in her. All of them quickly replaced Alice and Jenny from their life.

And Alice was the one who is hurting the most. She could not believe that she fell in love with a playboy and she dared to think that he will change for her, love her. He cheated on her. Nate and her friends betrayed her. She is pregnant and father of the baby proposed to someone else.

All of them drifted into an uncomfortable sleep unaware the fact what is going to happen in their life next or what to do next.