Little bit taste of Heaven

Ethan's POV

I really messed up. She is right. It was a foolish mistake. And now I am paying for it. What was I thinking? But what you expect from a teenage love-sick boy, who wanted a confession from love of her life. I was madly in love with her...hell I am still crazy about her. But I can't hurt her. Specially if she just asked me not to bother her and forget about it.

Now she has a boyfriend, she has moved on and I am trying to hold her back. I should not have done that. We should not have invited them for weekend. I am hurting myself. And bothering them.

Lily asked me what happened, and I told them what Jenny said. I looked up to them. They are just sitting there. I am really feeling like a loser. I never thought one silly mistake could let me loose most precious thing of my life.... Love of my life. I can give up anything to get her back. I can give up my life just to spend a day with her. But she just does not want that...she doesn't want me anymore. Fuck....why it is so hard to move on ...to forget her...not to think about her....

After a while we had late lunch at a local café and head back to cabin. We have decided to rest for couple of hours then go for a dinner.

Third person's POV

They all reach cabin and settled in living room except Jenny. She went to her room to freshen-up. After some time, everybody moved to their respective room to rest.

Jenny and Noah both were inside the washroom, standing in front of mirror. Noah was washing his face. Jenny was applying lip-balm.

Noah: "You remember Jenny...when we were kids...we all used to play with water in bathroom."

"Yeah... Me, you and Samantha...I missed Samantha. I am dying to hear her voice. The way she scolds us."

"Yeah..."both were feeling sad. Suddenly Noah splashed water on her and started laughing.

Jenny was shocked and angry... you are so dead Noah. And water fight began. In few 2 minutes they both got totally drenched in water and Jenny was fuming.

"Oh..ohho.. I think I should run"... Noah said and ran ...he was running here and there in the room.. Jenny was about to catch him, but he dodged and slipped out of the room. Jenny was chasing him. And caught him. He stared tickling her....they were laughing and ticking each other like kids. Suddenly they heard clearing of throat... they stopped and looked up. Lily, Ethan and Ed were standing there. 

Ed smiled, Ethan gave no expression at all and Lily's eye gave a hurt look. She quickly recovered, smiled and said...."Guys now stop your cuddling and get ready. Else we will be late. Everybody else will be out in 10 minutes."

"Right...we will also be ready in 10 minutes...come Jen....stop behaving like a kid....come baby..."he was still provoking her...

"I will teach you a lesson next time..."Jenny said and they left to get ready. 

Dinner was peaceful... way to peaceful. Ethan and Lily were awfully quiet. I wonder what happen.

Ethan's POV.

They were cuddling, laughing and enjoying. But it is more like two friend enjoying time together than boyfriend and girlfriend. Though I am still very much jealous... It has to be me who make her laugh, to love her, to cuddle with her.. .. not this douchebag. During dinner, my thought were only around Jenny. I could not think about anything else. I don't know what I should do to make her forgive me, to make her mine. But I know I have to do something. I just can't let her slip again. I have no doubt they care for each other too much... way too much; but it is not love. She can't love anyone else.