I was looking for you..... Everywhere

Third person's POV 

It's 8:30 sharp. Our CEO came is already here in the office, I quickly made coffee for him and went to meet him. I am sure, he has not checked profile of his new assistant . 

"Hey Good Morning Mr. Enderson.... How was your trip."

"Good morning Ms. Winter. It was good And thanks for the coffee."

"You have a meeting at sharp 9am with your new Executive assistant for sale & marketing team. I have already mailed you her details. Have you checked...??"

"Oh I forgot."

"I knew It. Here....go through this file. It has all her details"

He sipped his coffee and opened the file. He almost choked on his coffee after looking at the first page. I am wondering .... Why?? I mean she is exceptionally beautiful and cute looking. I could expect smile, amusement anything but he choked on his coffee..... his eyes widen with shock and with so many other unknown expression..... I can't understand WHY.

"It's Jennifer Woods ..... she... she is here... here in our office.... on ..on the same floor.... she is here in our office.... working from last 4 day..... for us.... in our company." He is so confused right now

"Oh Yes Mr. Enderson...." He has gone mad...I wonder ...WHY? "You want me to call her right now"

"NO NOoooo...No.... not right now....maybe on Monday. Cancel my meeting with her. cancel all my meetings. Where is she..... I mean where she sits." He switched on LED screen to which all security cameras are connected and you can see what is going on in the office. 

"Ethan.... what happen... why are you acting all weird. I am your friend also... you can tell me ... You are acting like you have seen a ghost. And first time in last 3 yrs... you asked me to cancel your meeting.... all meetings. Who is she...?"

"Does she know who I am. Have you told her she will be reporting to Ethan Collins Enderson."

"Ethan... now you are scaring me.... TELL ME WHO IS SHE..?? I literally yelled at him... And I can do that because I am his friend also ..... and forgot to tell you guys that I am dating his twin brother... Nathan.

Ethan's POV

"She is Jenny.... My Jenny" I am panicking. 

Alice jaw dropped. " The same Jenny you have been looking for last 7 yrs....."

"Yes..."

After few seconds ...Alice said "Camera no 3; this floor. Wait let me just call her..."

"NO...No... don't call her"

Alice: "Why... talk to her... explain her."

"I just can't call her in and explained that it was not me who was kissing some random girl. I am still at fault. I made Nate do that. What if she doesn't believe me. What if she do not want to listen to me at all and left me again. I can't just lose her again." I stated... dead serious. 

Alice: " what do we do then."

"I have to make it slow. But first of all I have to make sure that after meeting me she just can't run away."

Alice: "Right... any plans"

"I wanna see her first". I opened camera no 3. And here is Jenny.... I smiled. More beautiful... still cute and all HOT... wait... Hot... She look HOT. realllyyy HOT.

Oh my god. What if she has boyfriend. ... I will kill any man who try to look at her...   Yes my creepy self is back. She look so sexy... long legs... curvy body... i think it is getting hot here in my cabin...