𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓧𝓧𝓧𝓘

Start from the beginning

A playful grin crept onto my lips," Your name holds a captivating elegance that suits you perfectly".

A blush tinged Historia's cheeks," Thank you...".

Together, Hange, Historia, and I began to walk toward Ymir and Mike, their figures drawing our attention. From the corner of my eye, I spotted Draco engrossed in conversation with Connie. Or at least, Connie doing most of the talking while Draco's gaze wandered disinterestedly toward the sky.

It would usually be a sight to invoke a chuckle, but with two injured individuals before me, any amusement was suppressed.

" How are Ymir and Mike faring ?". Hange's inquiry carried a weight of concern.

" They're still in a comatose state. Ymir seems to have stopped bleeding, and there's some kind of steam emanating from her wounds. As for Squad Leader Mike, we managed to staunch the bleeding from his latest wound. Without Estella's intervention, I fear he might have already died". Moblit replied.

" For now, our priority is to transport them to Trost District for proper medical treatment. See to it". Hange commanded.

Nifa nodded in acknowledgment," Yes, Squad Leader".

" Alright, let's not forget the reason we're here—to seal up a wall". Hange declared, setting off.

I hastened to catch up, my footsteps echoing Hange's," Hange, wait".

They turned toward me, their expression tinged with curiosity.

" Before the attack... Nanaba, Gelgar, Henning, and Lynne set out to locate the breach. They searched all night but found nothing. As for me, I didn't encounter any Titans during my daytime ride. When Wall Maria was breached, the area was swarming with Titans. 

Yet here, there's an absence... If the wall was truly compromised, then where are all the Titans ?". I laid out my thoughts.

Hange's eyes widened as my words sank in," Something doesn't add up, and that's a feeling I've been grappling with since our arrival".

I had no definitive answers to offer—confusion reigned supreme within me. Just then, I felt a strand of my hair being gently tucked behind my ear. I glanced up, finding Hange offering a faint smile.

" It's a relief to see you unscathed and well, love". Hange remarked.

I nodded in kind," And I'm glad you're safe too".

With a final smile, Hange moved off to issue further orders. I turned my attention to Armin and Eren, who stood near Reiner and Bertholdt. My brows furrowed when I noticed Reiner clutching his head.

" Are you okay, Reiner ?". Eren inquired, concern lacing his voice.

" No ! A Titan tore through my arm ! What do I do... I might be finished...". Reiner's frustration was palpable.

" I'm sorry, I could only tend to the minor injuries. I wish I had greater power". I offered regretfully, my voice tinged with disappointment.

Before Reiner could respond, Eren interjected," You did what you could, Stella. Don't exhaust yourself. And as for you, Reiner... Even someone as strong as you can find themselves in such a state".

" What are you talking about ? This is the second time I've experienced something like this. Isn't that right, Armin ?". Reiner retorted, his voice hinting at a mixture of exasperation and experience.

Observing their exchange, I found myself puzzled," I was trapped in a Titan's grasp before". Reiner explained, responding to my confusion.

I tilted my head, my curiosity piqued," Really ? When was that ?".