I could practically feel the participants' bodies hardening to rocks beside me.

"He's a participant who has received attention for his leadership and outstanding skills."

My face appeared on the screen, along with Ryu Chungwoo and Keun Sejin. I tried not to look ridiculous because of my confusion, but compared to the others, it looked like I had no expectations in my eyes.

Several people in the audience laughed.

"Congratulations...Lee Sejin B!"

His eyes widened as the screen focused on him.

Countless handshakes and congratulations poured out from other participants, and I gave a light high-five.

With a reddened face, he stood next to the MC and gave his speech. Then he ended it with some aegyo and went up to the podium.

"You're really debuting," I thought somewhat warmly. I deduced it as preferring to debut with someone I knew and calmly waited for the next ranking announcement.

It felt like another 15 minutes passed.

"6th place is...Ryu Chungwoo!"

I thought his ranking fell a little, but it was what I had expected. Seungmin and some others congratulated him nicely.

He shed tears for the first time as he went up to the stage. It looked like he really didn't expect it.

While he walked up to the podium, I applauded from the bottom of my heart this time as well.

And then, 5th place.

"Kim Raebin! Congratulations!"

Raebin was so nervous that he couldn't even say 'thank you' properly to those who congratulated him. He staggered onto the podium.

But contrary to his jitteriness earlier, he gave a long, calm speech that sounded like a statement. 

"...So the skill I've been developing lately is vocal. I will pay more attention to my communication skills in the future so I can play my role as the member of the group in any situation with a more accomplished appearance..."

It continued like this until he finally said, "Once again, I would like to thank the shareholders for investing in me. And Grandma and Grandpa, I love you."

Then he handed the microphone back to the MC with trembling hands.

Next was 4th place.

"4th place is...Seon Ahyun! Congratulations!"

His face, which appeared white on the screen while placed with other contestants, quickly turned red.

Surprisingly, he didn't cry while everyone congratulated him. I ended up hugging him because the others did.

"I-I am lacking a lot. T-the shareholders who trusted and s-supported me...to my friends, really...Thank you so much. M-more...I'll be a person you'll b-be more proud of. Thank you."

He quickly handed the mic. The tears he held back so well flooded out as he climbed up the podium. Keun Sejin laughed and patted him on the back as they congratulated each other.

Honestly, it felt strange to see a guy that didn't debut originally go up to that stage. But I was satisfied.

"Because Seon Ahyun is a good guy."

There weren't many participants left. I glanced at Seungmin who was standing next to Cha Eugene. The other surrounding contestants were biting their lips, knowing who would be called up next.