I chuckled, "I admit I was pissed off at you, I wanted nothing to do with you because I felt like I was putting effort in and you just-" I stop, "I'm sorry what the hell is wrong with me, you don't have to apologize, you were going through something and the world doesn't revolve around me," I say to him.

"But-" I cut him off before he can continue, " Uh-uh no buts, consider yourself forgiven, okay?" I say to him. 

"Okay," He replies looking at me softly.

--------------------------------------------------------༺✩༻------------------------------------------------------

I never thought I would get used to the feeling of waking up wrapped up in someone arms, but these days it seems to be my reality. Last night after our heartfelt, I couldn't let Roman walk back to his dorm. What? It was late and he was vulnerable I couldn't let him go out like that. OK and maybe I wanted to be embraced by a fine man sue me. Wait, what if he thinks I'm just taking advantage of him because he was vulnerable to me. God, what have I done. I quickly try to get out of his embrace but only pushes him to tighten his grip. 

"Roman," I whispered. Nothing, I try again shaking him this time. "Roman please let go I gotta pee," I say again groaning.

"Five more minutes," He groans squeezing me tighter. 

"Rom, I really gotta pee, please let me out," I say gently running my hands through his hair. I slightly tug at it which causes him to jerk up.

"Cléo what the hell," He says shocked and I finally escape and ran towards the bathroom. I definitely didn't need to pee. Freaking out in my bathroom is way better than freaking out in front of the person I'm freaking out over. F*ck, I don't want him to think I'm using him. I walk towards my sink and look into the mirror. 

I can simply tell him I'm not using him so he doesn't get the wrong idea. When have I ever been someone to back down, never. Stupid crush has me acting out of character. Snapping out of it I decide that I might as well get ready for the day. I take a quick shower and brush my teeth. I wrap my body in my green robe and walk out the bathroom. Looking towards my bed I find Roman laying there with one hand under his head and the other scrolling through the phone. His shirt lifted slightly and you could even see. What the f*ck why am I acting like a she wolf in heat. Diverting my eyes I walk towards my closet and decide my outfit for the day. After getting that situated, I walk towards the bed next to Roman. 

"Get out of the bed sleepy head," I say looking at him, "Today we're going to do something fun, we've been cooped up in the room for too long, and I can see that you're starting to lose some color in your face." I say jokingly. He gets up into a sitting position looking at me.

"Where are we going?" He asks curiously.

"Well, it's been a while since we all hang out, so I figured we could all hang out together," I say cheerfully. And I could see the corner of his mouth lift. I smiled back him.

"So go in there and come back looking like a human," I say while grabbing his muscular arm and dragging him towards the bathroom.

"Yes ma'am," He says fake saluting and closing the door. I chuckle softly and quickly change into something comfortable. I'll have to do my makeup when Rom is out of the bathroom. 

I grab my phone from the charger and quickly call Yon, I haven't to my best friend in like forever. It rings for a couple seconds before she picks up.

"Jagi, I've missed," I say into the phone pouting slightly.

"Girl, you literally saw me yesterday," She says jokingly, "Just kidding my love, I've missed you more," She says giggling," What's up though, everything okay?" She asks.

"Yeah, I just asking to see if you and Mr.Jeno are free and want to hang out today?" I ask.

"As far as I know Jeno and I have no plans today," She says.

"Great, I'm gonna text Tako and ask if he's free so we can all hang out," I say excitedly. This is fun our first hang out since the summer started.

"Okay baby, see you in an hour," She says, "Of course Jagi," I say.