"Y/N, come on! We don't have all day!" Killua's voice breaks me out of my trance as I look over at him. "You're wasting our time."

The bridge leading to my side was available for use, but how long had that been there? I slowly get up and walk over to the bridge. Once across it, I ignore my friends (and Tonpa) and sit silently against the wall.

The first one to speak to me was Gon, "that was so cool Y/N! Can you teach me how to do that?!"

"Baka! Can't you see that she's close to having a mental breakdown?" Killua chided, "give her a break."

"S-Sorry, that was just really cool and I uh...I'm sorry." Gon apologizes.

I overhear Kurapika say that he would go next but it sounded so distant when he did. Where was he? How far away is he from me? When did he get so far away? I began to dissociate as I stared at the wall across from me deep in thought.

I suddenly felt a nudge beside me as I turned to see Killua sitting beside me. "You're dissociating." I don't respond. "I can tell because you're just staring at one thing and you have that distant far away look right now."

"..."

"Listen, I know you're freaking out right now about what you did. But they're not going to make you quit the Hunter's Exam for killing someone. Not here at least. And besides, compared to how many people I've killed, one death is nothing!"

"...is that supposed to make me feel better?"

"Yeah but I don't think it worked." Killua admits, "either way, I think what you did was pretty cool. I didn't know that my little sister could do something like that."

"I didn't want to though."

"It was like something flipped right?"

"...yeah."

"I know how that feels. I've been in that situation before." Killua says, "guess what I'm trying to say is...I know how you feel and if something ever gets to much just let me know."

"...Killua you suck at giving pep talks."

"There's a reason why I'm an assassin and not a public speaker."

"A tattoo of a twelve legged spider...!" Leorio starts which gains Killua's and I's attention.

"A-Anyone who wants to become a Hunter has heard of them! It's the tattoo worn by the nefarious thieves group—The Phantom Troupe." Tonpa adds.

"Really?" Gon hums as he glances at Leorio.

Leorio nods, "no doubt. I heard it straight from Kurapika."

Meanwhile Kurapika is sat on the floor unmoved. Until finally, he stands up.

"What's wrong? Cat your tongue?" The blue prisoner teases. "I'm Majitani, one of the members of the Phantom Troupe! Consider that strike as a greeting. This is your last chance to surrender! —huh? W-What's wrong with you?"

Kurapika is suddenly gone from sight and mysteriously in front of the prisoner. He roughly grabs him and lifts him in the air and punches him. My eyes catch his gaze, a piercing scarlet color.

We all watch in shock as Killua whistles in amazement. "Here's some advice, one: a genuine Phantom Troupe tattoo has the members number on the inside, two: they don't bother to tally the number of kills, three: never mention the Phantom Troupe again or I will kill you."