014

ALL IT TOOK WAS ONE WEEK FOR DEMIRA'S LIFEto come crashing down

to come crashing down. all it took was six days, thirteen hours and fifty four minutes for her reputation to be ruined.

it started or friday, when she was first accused. that day alone she lost over a million followers on instagram, and many more across her other platforms. by saturday morning, her friends managers had all sent formal texts saying how they wouldn't associate with her to protect their reputation. it hurt that they didn't sent the texts themselves, especially since they knew the truth, but it was alright.

sunday afternoon she had ended things with mason, and returned all his things, returned his house key and blocked his number. monday morning she had gotten an email saying her pageant title was revoked, and she lost another half million through instagram. later that night, her twitter was banned and she was shadow banned on tiktok.

by wednesday, she lost every single major brand deal. this included fashion nova, bloom, honey, olay, and adidas. her management company had decided to let her go, and her publicist put demira on a full stop for posting on social media. just for the cherry on top, she had all her verification marks taken away. it was just then that her manager had forced her to press charges on every single 'victim'.

by thursday afternoon, she received a cease and desist letter from tobi, a three year restraining order, and a fine she had to pay. it wasn't a huge amount, so she was quick to pay, but she knew that later on she could sue and receive a hundred times more than what she was paying.

by the end of it all, demira was a nobody. at least she felt
like it. although she could log onto any social media site and see her name plastered everywhere, she still felt alone. her manager, (a twenty year old college dropout demira had hired) had advised her to spend time alone and reflect, but demira did the opposite.

friday morning the following week, she woke up at six am, she set out to her local gym and train cardio and abs. she didn't have time
for the gym, but enjoyed making some when she felt stressed.

she treated herself to a pedicure and acrylic set, and enjoyed a cold brew from starbucks. she had changed the locks in her house as advised from her publicist to escape agressive fans and intrusive paparazzi. when she entered her home she deeply cleaned it, in fact.. she didn't finish until almost eight in the evening.

because the coffee was the only thing she had the whole day, she took the liberty of ordering some food. a pasta from an italian restaurant nearby. she then took out her laptop as she waited
for her food.

when she opened it, she had the full intention of responding to frantic emails, and likely reading hateful dm's of random instagram users, demira couldn't tell you how, but she ended up on the american airlines website; booking a ticket straight to los angeles, california.

lena! speaks..

uhhhhhhh we aren't gonna talk ab how i didn't update for months ok??? ok💕