010

TRUTH BE TOLD, MASON DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO feel

TRUTH BE TOLD, MASON DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO feel. his brain had told him to cut ties with demira, but his heart wanted nothing more than to hold her for the rest of eternity.

it was a truly horrific thing he had seen, and he never knew that his soft, sweet, and kind demira that he thought he knew would do soemthing like that. he wanted to say it disgusted him, he felt betrayed, or he was angry, but no, he felt plain shock. he didn't know if he believed the news, just becuase of how out of the ordinary it was.

she hadn't made the effort to contact mason, since that tweet, but he also hadn't made the effort to contact demira, so it was still kind of floating in the air. he knew that his friends still spoke and hung out with her, so he had some hope that this was all some big, cruel, rumor.

regardless though, he had likely spent thousands on christmas presents for the scouse, and he had this whole romantics gesture planned as well; taking her out and everything.

now, it felt like there was a stake in his plans. there was no way he could proceed with what he wanted to do, but his heart yearned otherwise. his ethics were at war, and he had no idea what would be next for the two

"kayo no!! it's my turn with the floatie!!" the whining from jack, caused others to look in his direction.

"nono, you know i claimed the unicorn already."

"that's not fucking fair, you get it every damn time. it's my turn." jack made a leap for the floatie, only to be continuously splashed by water, courtesy of bukayo.

"no bitch? it's mine!" bukayo screeches, hopping out of the pool and running over masons warm patio, with the floatie slung over his arm.

it was the last day they all had in england, before they each had to go to their respected club towns, and spent the day at masons house. it was just his favorites there, jesse, marcus, jude, bukayo, phil, declan, jack, and trent.

of course, there seemed to be someone missing; demira. but mason just liked to pretend that she was too busy with Miss London City to pay attention to anything.

"you guys know that beezo is gonna try to press charges on demira?" jesse added. without mason even realizing it, the conversation had shifted to demiras recent dabble in drama.

"that guys is wack, he's lucky demira was so forgiving." phil fumed, tossing a football to trent.

"demira has to have a lot of self control in order to not have pounced on him right then.." trent agreed, tossing it back to phil, as it slightly smacked im in the shoulder.

"i know!! that's what i'm saying man.. it's bad enough with beezo, but chunkz and tobi was just the cherry on top." bukayo added, climbing into the pool, handing both trent and phil some beers.

"what do you mean he's lucky, what are you lot in about?" mason quizzed, the brunette shook his head rod of the water, as the others jaws nearly hit the floor in confusion.

"lad are you being serious? don't you know what happened?"

"no..?"

"oh.."

"should we tell him boys?"

"yes, obviously you goose.."

"what do you mean yes? it's not our place to do that.."

"i don't care, this drama just got way more juicy"

"just let demira say it, hell, mason could even google it, but if i were mason, i would not want to hear it from kayo."

"says you jesse.."

as the boys conversed along themselves, mason took the chance to slip out of the pool, and stride back into his house, where his iphone was on his kitchen island counter, next to a few packs of beers, and the numerous snacks the boys had rummaged for.

maybe they were right, maybe it was better to hear it from demira before having an opinion.

lena! speaks..
guys ik it's been a long time but PLEASE FORGIVE ME🙏🙏🙏

be grateful that you guys even get a chapter bc i almost rewrote this whole thing and put it off to next week

ps this chapter was shit and not edited so sorry xx

actually no i'm not sorry. bite me.