004

"PERIOD" JESSE PLACED HIS LEFT HAND ON HIS hip as he snapped numerous times

"PERIOD" JESSE PLACED HIS LEFT HAND ON HIS hip as he snapped numerous times. he puffed his chest out to give his butt a "bbl" look and stood on the tip of his toes.

"stop acting so zesty, will 'ya? we don't want to get sent home." marcus lightly poked jesse, causing him to tumble over, as the pose did not provide him with very much stability.

"why are you even here, it's not like you'll be playing..? you spend more time injured than training" demira say cross cross applesauce against the couch in declan's hotel room.

"why are YOU even here? you don't play soccer?" christian clapped, earning an ooh from jesse and mason.

"it's football, thank you very much captain america" demira rolled her eyes. it was now bukayo who muttered a faint "period". demira high fived both bukayo and declan.

"that crazy, there's like no one in this entire room, and it's like two am. we could have like an orgy or-" jack broke the silence, but was cut off by pillows being thrown at him, and demira gagging in disgust.

"get your head out of the damn gutter you freak.." mason tossed his legs over jacks, as he opened a sprite for demira. she graciously took the can from him, pressing a light kiss to his cheek.

"you guys are disgusting.." it was now chilly to make the gagging sound, as a few other contorted their faces from the cringe.

"okay, kayo, truth or dare- ow! mason!!" declan had a mischievous look on his face, as he snatched demira a drink and took a long, labored sip from it, but mason didn't miss a beat and yanked the can back from him, slapping him upside the head.

"ugh, you lot scare me. truth i guess" bukayo rolled his eyes as demira and marcus whooped in excitement.

"who was the cute broad leaving your hotel room yesterday?" phil interjected, a shit eating grin over his face.

"fucking hell.." bukayo dramatically rolled off of declan's bed, falling face first on the floor.

"it was just the cleaning service.." he mumbled, erratically, sitting next to demira, as he layed his head on her shoulder.

"at two am and only in her underwear?" phil clapped, as majority of the lot began to laugh. but it only gave bukayo more time to come up with a believable lie.

"in his defense, it's not our buisness, he is free to mess with as many girls as he would like" mason dabbed up bukayo, but the room fell suddenly silent. demira jokingly raised an eyebrow, flicking both bukayos and masons ears.