003

DEMIRA SLID HER PINK VICTORIAS SECRET  ribbon bra and clasped the back

DEMIRA SLID HER PINK VICTORIAS SECRET ribbon bra and clasped the back. the matching panties were already on, but she wasn't sure if the top fit quite right.

"mason?" she turned around, to be met with mason, whom she though was just on his phone, staring straight at her.

"you look pretty. i love pink on you." he mused, standing up and pulling her into a very horny hug.

"it's too small, this isn't the right size mase" she grumbled unclasping it and tossing it on the bed.

mason was quick to place her hands over her boobs and give them a slight squeeze.

"oh yeah? you got big titties.." he grinned, dropping his right hand to loop it under the panties, teasingly dragging it down.

"mason, that's not what i mean!" demira shoved the footballer off her body, standing in front of the mirror herself.

"i think i've gained weight or something.. did i gain weight?" she slightly pinched her stomach, poking at the thin layer of fat covering her once toned stomach.

"hmm maybe? i don't know.. it's been a while dem" mason lifted the bra off the bed, checking the size, so he would know what to buy her.

"hey, baby, it was a very thoughtful gift, i'm sorry" demira frowned, placing her soft eyes on mason.

"no, you don't have to apologize"

"but i feel bad you spent all this money on such a cute set and it doesn't even fit.."

"why would i be sad that you have big titties.." he husked, peppering small kissed over her neck and exposed chest.

"and there pretty too.. so so pretty." his tongue swirled around her nipple, earning a delicate moan from her mouth.

"don't you have training to get to?" her long pink nails scratched up and down his scalp.

"hmm, yeah, but i got time. let me please you" mason separated from her boobs to place a tender kiss on her forehead.

"i don't want you to be tired later.."

"let me please my favorite girl."