001

DEMIRA HAD ALWAYS LOVED THE IDEA OFequilibrium: when every particle in the universe reached a perfect balance

equilibrium: when every particle in the universe reached a perfect balance. everything in the universe was constantly trying to reach equilibrium. every particle was constantly bouncing around, in an attempt to reach the perfect balance.

maybe it was because demira never lacked the so called 'balance' she always thought of. maybe it was because it simply brought her comfort, that one day, everything would be in equilibrium, perfect.

demira couldn't handle her own life. it was funny actually, if you really think about it. she had never worked a day in her life, and she would never have to. she wasn't ugly, per se. or so she liked to think.

the only problem was that, she was alone. plain and simple. sure she was lonely, but it was more than that. of course she had friends, and she had a mother and father, barely a mother or father, but still. it's the thought that counts. besides. they had money, this, she never ever had to work, a day in her life.

it would be more acceptable if she didn't have any fame, and if she was controversial, thus having hate. it would make more sense if she had an ugly personality, but no. that wasn't the case.

demira daniels had everything a girl could possibly as for. lavish cars, expensive clothes. shoes, jewelry, lingerie, hair, nails, vacations, what ever she needed, she would get.

demira daniels also had nothing. in her eighteen years of living, she remembered having few conversations with her parents. it was a known fact that demira didn't have any friends, until recently of course.

it was a known fact that demira life, was completely out of balance. having 'everything and nothing', is just plain wack, there is nothing balanced about that.

 having 'everything and nothing', is just plain wack, there is nothing balanced about that

@/demiradaniels has posted on instagram!

tap to load