Chapter 1: First meeting

On the distance planet of cybertron and in the city of ircon three friends were trying to sneak into the cube game.

Bumblebee: (whispering) this isn't going to work.

Hot rod: (whispering) yes it will why don't you guys trust me.

Cheetor:(whispering) the last time we trusted you, you got the three of us thrown out of the pub for starting a fight and then we ended up in a jail cell for a night shall I go on.

Hot rod:(whispering) and I said I was sorry for that, anyway the guards are about to change shifts so if we are going to sneak in this is are only chance.

Bumblebee and cheetor look at each other before nodding at each other.

Bumblebee:(whispering) ok let's do this

The three bots waited a couple of minutes for the guards to change shifts before heading into the station. Once inside the station the three bots heading to the main seating area were they sat down on the top row.

Cheetor: you know what hot rod this has to be one of your best ideas yet.

Hot rod: thanks cheets and I told you it would work.

Bumblebee: let's not get are Hope's up the guards can still find us.

Hot rod: don't be a kill joy bee and just enjoy the game.

And that's what they did they cheered when their team scored they booed then the other team scored but they were enjoying the game. When it was half time bumblebee offered to get drinks and food for the gang bee head to one of many food stores in the station. Bee got a energon burger with fries, hot rod and cheetor just wanted a drink. Bumblebee was about to turn around before someone run into him.

Bumblebee: I am so sorry are you ok

Windblade: yeah sorry about that I wasn't looking were I was going. I am windblade by the way.

Bumblebee wanted to talk but he couldn't he was stunned by windblades beauty and just ended up staring at windblades eyes

Windblade:(coughs) are you ok

Bumblebee:(blushing) yeah sorry about that my name is bumblebee.

Windblade: bumblebee I like that name it's very sweet.

Bumblebee: that it is

Just before bumblebee could say anything else hot rod and cheetor came running to him.

Bumblebee: what's the matter?

Hot rod:(out of breath) we have to go now the guards found us and they are not happy that we snuck in.

Both hot rod and cheetor started to run to the exit.

Bumblebee: well it was nice to meet you windblade and I hope to meet you again.

Bumblebee was about make a run for the exit before windblade shouted.

Windblade: wait! Have this

Bumblebee: what is it?

Windblade: my com number I hope when you ring me it's not in a police station.

Bumblebee smiles and was about to say something before he saw the guards running towards him.

Bumblebee: no promises

Windblade just chuckles to herself as she saw bumblebee run away from the guards as his figure disappeared into the crowd she felt a strange feeling in her spark did she have feelings for a bot she just met.

That the first chapter done if you have any ideas or characters that you would like to see let me know and I will try to add them to the story.