Author's Note

Basically, Spider-Man and Ladybug's worlds fusing into one.

If you guys want to know the cast, location they live in, power sources, whatever (which I guess could count as spoilers), go ahead, they're right below.

Cast (so far):

-Marinette Parker/LadySpider (Peter Parker/Spider-Man)

She's got the Fashion-Designer dream just like Marinette Dupain-Cheng (her OG self) and the 250-IQed brain of Peter Parker. 

-Adrien Osborn/Black Cat (Felcia Hardy/Black Cat)

Adrien's basically got the wealth of Harry Osborn. And he's a bit like Black Cat.  But he's not like Black Cat's age, oho heck no!  

Oh, and about the name: Listen, I know it's dumb, but come on! Both Adrien and Felcia both have "Cat" in their code names. Unless you want it to be "Cat Cat" or "Kitty Cat"

Powers and Kwamis:

So basically, I'm using Marinette for an example.  Maybe I can replicate the spider bite coming from the Kwami, Arach (protoype name) instead.  And maybe the Kwami could provide the actual suit with advanced tech or something.

Known Kwamis (so far):

-Aran (Tikki):

Powers: Wall-crawling, enhanced strength, speed, agility, reflexes, stamina, durability, endurance, Spider-Sense, venom blast, and camouflage.

(I mean, come on, it's a Spider-Miraculous-powered thingy.  It's totally fair to add venom blast and camouflage!)

Gear: Web-shooters.

Key Word: Webs out, Webs in

Plagg:

Powers: Black Cat has enhanced skills such as speed, agility, strength, and near-invulnerability. Like a cat, he also has enhanced senses such as hearing, smell, and night vision, and has super stealth. Also like a cat, he can use his claws to climb up surfaces.

Gear: Baton.