Haider was sitting on one of the single couch and was looking furious! Zaira was confused she tried recalling her mischief but there were none which can get her into trouble!

"Bhaiya chachi ne kha apne bulaya ha!" Zaira broke the silence!

"Kab se start ha dono ke exams?" Haider asked with cold voice!

"Next monday" Haadi replied

"Or parhne ka mood kab hoga? Next sunday ya uske bhi bad? Haider asked dangerously!

Both of them stood quite! Haider stood up and both of them took a step back!

"Betho Zaira!" Both of them walked towards couch when Haider's voice came again!

"Mene sirf Zaira se kha tum phele mujhe apna result dikhou 2 weeks phele wala maths test ka?" He asked Haadi firmly!

"Bha..iya" Haadi stammered while Zaira crossed her fingers! She might want Haadi to be in trouble every single day but seeing him in actual trouble that to with Haider she was getting scared for her brother!

"Bolo Haadi usdin bhi mene poocha to tumhe achanak se washroom jana tha aj bhi nhi derahe hoo!" Haider glared at him

"Wo nhi haa!" He managed to stay while his body trembling with fear! He shut his eyes close waiting for the sting!

On the other hand Mishaal walked into Hamza's room!

"Hamza yar kuch kro please!"

"Kya hua Mishi sab kher?"

"Bhaiya ne phir se apna school kholia ha study me! Haadi or Zaira dono pase ha!"

"To ye konsi nayi batt ha shukar me semester break pe hu wrna me bhi wohi milta!" He laughed!

"Haadi fail hua ha maths test me!" She told him and Hamza's eyes hardened!

"Wo fail hone wali batt saach thi? I thought Zaira aise hi bolrahi ha?" He asked in a elder brother tone as he himself warned Haadi to study but he did not!

"Nhi Zaira ne uska test paper dekhlia tha!" Mishaal replied!

"Achi batt ha aj to bhale Maar khaye wo bhaiya se! Bhaiya ne use itna bigar dia ha!" He replied coldly and Mishi paled she doesn't want her younger brother to face her older brother's wrath!

"Mishi yar itni tension nhi loo bhaiya Haadi ko kha kuch khete ha thora sa datnge leken jane denge!" Hamza tried to calm Mishi down after seeing her scared!

"Bhool gaye unhone kia kia tha jab Haadi ne se school bunk kia tha?" Mishal countered back!

"Wo din to yadd na hi dilaou bhae! Fikar nhi kro is waqt agr tum or me gaye to hum bhi phas jange relax kro!" Hamza assured her!

Haadi opened his one eye when he didn't feel any sting! He opened at his eyes and saw Haider looking at him dangerously!

Haider holds his ear in a tight grip and dragged him towards the corner and shoved him to into the wall!

"Stand here until you Learn how to say truth!" Haider told him and went the couch on settled besides Zaira!

"Zaira apni history ke notes nikalo and start learning thoroughly! I am taking your quiz in 20 minutes!" He told her coldly!

After 10 minutes Haider stood up again and asked Haadi to come closer!

"Ab batou kha ha test paper?"

"Ba..g me!" He replied scared

"Acha? Dena zara?" Haider told him calmly! Haadi went to his bag and searched for it when he couldn't find it he glared at Zaira and Haider was quick to notice it!