Holding hands(2)

Chapter 6: Holding hands (2)

Mark POV:

Oh, my life sucks these love birds always keeps on flaunting to me how lovely they are but me who is supposed to show off the beauty he had; lack a boyfriend by my side. This boyfie of mine better have a plan to come back soon or else I might seriously throw him out of house this time.

'Here comes the other dramatic couple'

'This engineering department is becoming lover paradise these days how I wish I could break something off'

"oii Marky! stop killing people in your mind for god sake", fuse exclaimed from behind

"Why should I its not like engineering department its like theater broadcasting all cheesy drama, how I wish to have a fight now sadly no😒, leave that what are you doing here alone where are those monkeys that always tags with you",

"Are you by chance speaking about us p'", came the juniors they seemed tired but as hell yeah think forth might have assigned extra training for the upcoming events and tasks.

"Yeah, all the monkeys seemed energetic and ready for the works do you guys enjoy?"

"Enjoy my foot why don't you try it then mark", came P' kongpob reply.

'Oh, shit I got caught' "P' I already did in my time this for the freshers to grow up why are you dragging me in this I didn't do anything "

"oh you didn't that why you are goanna get punished now"

"What p' this is insane"

"Insane let me tell you what insanity is why don't you try visiting the engineering library and see for yourself."

'Now what happened there was no work in library since last week did someone messed up any?'

'Holy shit this is crazy what the hell is happening in the library why there is a hoard of wolves here'

When I pushed through the crowd and entered, I never imagined a scene like this at least not any soon but the hell it happening now?

Ming seemed to be resting on pha lap on a bench and pha seemed to pet him seriously that's my brother a wolf for God's sake not puppy why is this fox always messing up my cool brother

"oh, pha I seemed to have heard you are courting my brother, but it seems like he is already yours at this rate for god's sake stop petting him like a dog!" he marches forward and took a seat besides pha

"Stop shouting although your brother wears headset it just some random sleep-inducing music he will hear you well and for petting he seemed to have been tried to me so i was helping him to relax"

"Tired shit pha did you visit my brother last night what did you do?"

"oh please if I really visited, we would be in vacation by now instead of facing this jealous miserable face pasted with 'I miss my boyfie' don't you agree?", he mocked back

This fox I can never get any handles or blackmail him always miserably losing hee-hee but let's see how long once he gets my brother, I will get my revenge from this wife slave.

"Vacation dream enough pha first get my junior before getting on his bed.", p kongpob stated as he came and joined the other side of the bench.

"I will p' since I am already in the process to win his heart."

"so its official now seems mark want to have a nice visit to playground and do a few laps to remember the rules again"

"Hey that's abuse of authority I missed a family rule not the school rule why are you punishing me for laps and see I am tried and pathetic without my boyfie and you are all ganging up to bully me"

"Pathetic and miserable you then let me extend thanit trip for week since you said it's a private punishment."

"noooo.... please p' its better to visit playground I will do it today itself let my boyfie come to me soon"

We were chatting and pulling each other off for some time without any care in the world.

"p' I want juice", came Ming hoarse voice as he sat from my lap and latching on to my hand clinging to it
"oh my brother have some dignity can't you even hold for a day with this fox you are already sticking to him", mark stated while pulling Ming off so I can get juice from my bag.

"I am not p' this is normal I used to be close to pha even in home he is the one who helped me a lot through the first-year schedules, so it became a habit", stated ming

"Huh, are you serious why don't I know?"

"Because it lasted for only few months but suddenly after I started seeing kit pha seemed busy and avoiding private meetings."

"of course, it's a miracle he didn't peel of kit yet with his possessiveness."

"Peel off that less mark he might as well let kit watch his whole love story in front seat making him die of anger", came a from his senior.

"Shut up both of you why don't pester your boyfriends instead of mine go shoo ", pha made way while pushing mark and p'kongpob to out.

"Here take the juice and then we can go to canteen or your favourite spot for lunch come on leave these whining idiots", pha stated and pulled ming to eat.

"Canteen p' I am tried and don't want to travel much now."

At canteen:

"oh my god is pha a witch or what?" exclaimed park seeing the incoming pair to canteen with two people scowling behind their back

"p' is there are problem why are all seemed shocked", asked ming while sitting beside beam.

"They are not but I think you are the one in problems what are doing with pha dating this soon "

"We are not p' "

"oh, then why do you blush my baby?", asked beam while smirking pointing to my ears

God its just get embarrassing more and more every minute.

"ming can you not blush god's sake just look around the chaos you created" stated mark pulling ming out of his fantasy

'huh' that when he observed his brother forth smiling, park shocked face along with lam ever paralysed face stating 'got you boy'

Good these people were ready for another round of teasing.

"p' let me go and help p'pha to get drinks", said ming while dashing out of the table.

"Seems everything is finally falling to right places."

"yeah, hope it gets better"

With all bickering and teasing they finished their lunch before carrying on their routine.

Kit pov:

Its bad!

Everything seems mocking to me I lost my supposed love, my best friend, my brother figure who snatched my love everything.

They all say its my fault but why am I  in the fault they all seemed to know each other well except for me but why are beam and pha close to this barbarian department why do they need to leave me for them am I not their best friend today I saw post in college page about the engineering canteen they all seemed happy and lovable I felt so mad seeing ming between beam and pha while pha helping him out to eat

Literally he is not a baby why does pha show off he is silent type he is low key who is always put neutral face.

"Because its his greatest joy p'" said wayo as if reading my mind

"don't give me that look p' we both know pha good enough to notice this important very precious to his heart so don't even think of anything even smallest test would land you to at your expense of friendship so please try to move on with it. Hate to admit but pha and ming fit well very well with all the telepathy they have its just matter of time for pha to get ming to be his boyfriend we had a chance because he let us try if not, we would never have one in the first place.