May be we should try it (4)

Have you ever encountered a blissful yet bizzare encounter leaving you without words numb, that exactly what happened to me.

I rejected kit because of a reason only I know but why would pha declare he is my boyfriend he might lose kit even wayo why is he trying to protect me instead of his friend.

"No you are lying pha you can't he is a player you have wayo why would you lie to me you obviously was waiting for wayo to accept you whyy??" he asked clueless but his tone carried a hint betrayal and relief. Relief from what but I had more on my hand now.

" Phi It doesn't matter you can think whatever you want but our conversation is done" I said firm but cold voice and showed him the door to leave.

He seemed annoyed and angry but still left after giving cold look to me

I waited for few minutes and confirmed he won't be back before pulling pha to face me

"Thank you na phi, you didn't have go for such extreme but thanks for helping me I will explain wayo what happened it won't cause any problems between you both"

" Why do you need to explain to wayo ming he is not dating me and who said I am helping you??hmm.. I am claiming ming I am saying out something I needed to say a year back you don't have to apologise but accept me instead" he seemed to be joking but not at the same time.

"Phi.... don't play with me with your handsome face see if I don't snatch you from wayo"I tried to play along

"Oh..you want to declare your ownership but don't worry wayo has no space in this conversation and never had one in the first place I already told him I like you in the campus moon competition don't you wonder he didn't even propose to me after he is crowned as popular moon,as he planned. I declined ming the same day because I am fell for you few months before that."

"Phi.. I "

" Now why don't you guys just get out so we can carry out our personal conversation" he asked all our friends

"Seriously pha don't you need me anymore my heart broke baby come let's leave these love brids alone"park joked while pulling lam. Forth silently follwed him by pulling the shocked beam out.

"Pha tay is still here you wanna continue.."mark asked with a floating smile tone. I didn't like it was like whole world is saying I am blind everyone is behaving like we are together what the heck..

"Oiieee little marky don't try to scare me. I already had this conversation with your family he is mine with or without this conversation today he will be mine forever just get lost from here or I am calling your thanit right now " he tried to scare with his brother's name

"Okay okay you got me there*sigh*it upto you now my brother tame this fox and claim it" he parted on my shoulder that was uncalled for seriously what is happening is there a way to have delusion with clear mind

Once every one is out

"Ming listen to me first I first saw you when thanit introduced Marky to our circle you know I have seen mark for years before that and I also know he had brother but never thought that it would be you and you would steal my heart. With your similar face to mark I still found you different with just one glance it's like I know you all through my life I am able to bend and stretch for your needs that astonished my family as being doctor is my only goal and am not that good terms with my parents since we had this fight both me and thanit declined to take part my family business we had to struggle alone in our careers as punishment but you came as gift for me the thought of having you able to neutralize all the stress I had for years.

Ming you might think I am crazy but I like you and willing to wait till you are ready to start again any relationship " because I will never allow anyone to hurt you anymore even my friend.

Silence followed his conversation since I have no idea how to respond to say he is not true his eyes and heart beat said otherwise. To say it might be temporary I don't think mark and tay would allow someone like that near me unless I allowed like kit. Best of all would be my brother in law thanit he is someone who has only my brother after his dream. Now I feel like my wish might be fulfilled if I agreed.

I need to think p' that was all I could say for then atleast.

Kit pov:

Blank everything seemed to confusing for kit his supposed to be boyfriend declined his love and no one supported him out of all it seems even his best friends are moving away from him.

Beam is already busy with improving his studies and relationship he seemed to have taken a boost and able to handle all the works in best condition.

Not to mention phana he is always a step ahead in his works and seemed to wait for us to come around but did he really he just snatched my happiness should I feel angry but why he already has wayo who adores him for years regardless of his lack of response why should he come for ming after all he just got some strength to even try this relationship but it's broken before I could even celebrate.

"Kit " forth called him while he was leaving the engineering building.

"You heard pha; I never interested in your business because ming is independent but if you want to play let me tell you I don't mind driving you to insane after all you never had courage to accept his pursuit. For what happened in canteen although I want to leave it alone someone might not so take care and stay away from him."

That ticked me off ."stay away from him you should have asked him that he was one clinging to me now he doesn't even want leave pha alone. A shameless guy like him who can betray his own friends doesn't deserve love you can cherish him I don't want it. But let me remind again it's him who will beg me it would never happen the other way."

"Kit stop it although I don't know what happened but it's pha who is seeking ming not the other way at this rate you
will lose even pha and for wayo pha never accepted him and also made it clear after noon competition. Ming is never one who betrayed he is popular for all his kind Nature and he never betrayed his girlfriends at any rate. And what you said last time to have seen him with thanit brother it's mark they are dating but you never interested in mark and rude to him so we didn't inform you about it so don't push all faults to him its you cannot trust him and keep game of hurting him so now he finally left don't bother try to move on and also control your emotions or you might really offend a lot of friends in college." without waiting for any reply he took lead to leave followed by all other students leaving me alone.
*****

Pha pov:

I should be happy since I can finally reveal my feelings and pursue ming in honest manner. I have confidence to let him love me but not enough confidence in making it soon after all I could wait since I waited for long.

From tommorow I can pamper my little wolfie by showing off to forth. With smug thought pha went into Dreamland with dreams. Will he really able to?....