May be we should try it

It's cute why can't it happen to me;  ming sighed nth time seeing phana giving in to wayo demands. On the other he himself was ignored by kit for a few days now it seems to go nowhere.

*Sigh*

He stood up and left silently after signalling to beam as always,  my respected senior why cause he did it!! he caught the head hazer or in engineering terms tamed the wolf God! another pair where both are pampering each other without any care again why can't it be me.

He was astonished by the fact that more and more of his friends and fellow college mates are committed now.

"Ming where have you been?" his friend fuse was throwing a tantrum seriously he should find a boyfriend instead of whining towards me.  "Where do you think fuse, visit or trying to visit his lovely partner the great KitKat" a mocking reply cake from mark my brother and twin he really hates kit for some reason which I couldn't figure out fully till now.

"Come on leave about that let's hurry to class or else we will be late again", said ming before dragging his brother and friend to class.

Truth to be said ming was already tried of this chase with kit, it was like push and pull game.

I get that kit is not yet convinced that I am serious towards him but his sarcastic reply after some sweet words each time hurt a lot. Sometimes he thinks kit just wants to keep me at check without letting me completely give up but how long I think he has no idea himself. He himself got tired of this so called crush honestly this his first time me putting so much effort since the  one being chased is not him as always he hoped to get a affirmation of his very first serious relationship.

"Don't always come to medical faculty I don't want to be center of gossip", again a text as result of his week worth of running to medical faculty at his breaks. Ming got frustrated he still kept his mind at bay and replied with "phi, I want to just see you it's okay I won't disturb you shall we meet for dinner" without any emoji there is no mood to put any as he would usually do ming sent out a text

" I need to study ming you can't expect me to always wander around like you without any goal", that hurts more than ming thought ; he didn't have to anwer to that crap so he just closed the chat went to class after adjusting his mood.

'he is listless again' mark thought seeing his brother's forced smile throughout the day ; he would never understand ming's persistence for kit ; it never was like this he thought how ming is the one cheerful and social among them he is always the one to center of attention at all family and friends gathering. he had eye for people and way to Converse at every situation. It is also reason our dad was training him to be COO and Public relations at same time.

"Ming we need to talk come" said mark after bidding farewell to their friends on their way home. He drove straight to their secret hideout a private restaurant with permanent open roof area reserved for them it was ming's favourite place I designed as a present we always kept it closed for ourselves.

"What are you planning ming?" Mark
"Where do this come from Marky I remember not ditching any extra work or prank on you",ming
"Are you seriously asking me that why don't try smiling ming it has been on your face for months now"
"What are you blind ? I am smiling and happy mark , don't worry it's just a phase I will get him it takes time for world to accept drastic change even our friends are not completely convinced don't you think"
"Do you still think it's a success how long are you gonna pretend it's okay . I am your twin I can feel what you feel ming you can't hide from me"
"Then what should I do give up and accept the remark I am playing no way I am serious about kit I even plan to slowly introduce him to our elder brother ".

"Ming..." Mark was looking straight to my eyes I could feel he wants to persuade me but fails voice it out let it be he will understand, kit will accepte once he sees his heart he thought.
............

Absolute silence spread over medical faculty canteen standing at centre ming was facing the fuming kit or should phi kit.

"Are you playing with me ming then stop all this nonsense I am not your toy to test !!" Kit roared facing him

"Kit stop" beam was trying to pacify him
"Phi kit he is not what you say" stated wayo standing beside me
" Don't support him nong he is not like you who is sincere in his feelings and love he doesn't understand what love is "
that pricked my heart I was on verge of crying but I won't the worst here.

" Phi I like you I had a crush but slowly it developed to something more and enormous in these few months I chased you I might not be pure one atleast my heart and feelings where towards you if you really wish to not see me still block my number within today I will understand if not I will visit you again tomorrow bye phi" said ming before walking out.

Wayo gave pha a look and followed him.
Slowly we settled down at canteen silence spread within three of us.

"Block him" beam passed kit his phone from table. Pha gave him a look

"What you were sharing your annoyance for his measly feeling what stops you kit he is not the one for you as you were saying just block and go on with your life" beam said and left canteen leaving them.

"What does he mean? " "What you want is what he meant " "pha don't play riddle with me you know him why should beam support him just because he is forth's favourite junior I don't understand what so special about him"

" I don't think you need that anymore do you? Just block and carry on with your studies " pha calmly stated hiding his anger beneath his poker face.

"Pha you understand me right this cannot happen that's why and ming he is not right he is not sincere as wayo he is a Playboy" kit once again emphasizes

"Kit if you really felt that way you should have avoided him at beginning without any chance why do you have to test out and throw away his face infront of whole faculty he is my junior campus moon he has a reputation to maintain in the college thanks to you he have to face the all the doubts from now on"

"But he is one chasing me I never felt that way" he is whispering without much confidence.

" Kit if you don't want to drag this just end it if you want don't mind beam or me you can choose how you want to be" pha once again stated.

" You have no idea pha he will come once again chasing me with all kinds of gifts and excuses" whined kit.

" He won't if you block" "he will" came reply fast as pha voice fell.

" He won't kit I promise once you block this time he really won't", pha stated once more but kit could hear firm Trust and slight promise behind it.

He is caring for me pha is always like this he will prevent ming from coming back but do I really want it. I don't know anymore but in deepest part of all this I wished he would because this is last test I have for him he thought.