May be we should try it (2)

Regret is the only feeling left now for pha yes the great phana cannot protect the only person he loves he hates it why does he have to hide his feelings now he couldn't even be beside ming as it would remind him of kit and what he did.

"How is he?" Pha messaged mark hoping he could get a reply but it would be rare because either mark is with ming or his way to fight kit he know both cases his phone would suffer the blow.

A Silent melody echoed through the room my phone pha thought and picked up it was mark

" Where is kit?" a heavy suppression could be felt in his voice " I don't know"
" Don't even try pha the longer you delay the worse it would happen this time" he again spoke through heavy voice.

I know we are childhood friends and I always clean beam and kit's mess but not this time atleast not something related to ming.

" I have no idea but both beam and me suggested him to block ming as he stated in canteen but I'd rather beleive he won't don't be mad but his stance felt like he is testing ming if he success he might accept ming" the tine become sad in the later part because pha really thinks this is the likely scenario between these two as it happened many time his hope was getting lost and he is becoming more indifferent to the constant pain these feelings where giving him.

"A test? Who gave him rights to do so? So what ming comes back do you think I would allow that or do you think forth is gonna hide it from our brother let me remind you phana kit is playing with Mingkwan Daichapanya my twin"

" We can't interfere mark he requested you to stay out of it do you think he will be happy if this happens."

" I will make it happen" " I really want you to"

"And you will stand by watching the chaos do you hear yourself"

" Kit crossed the line he deserved it"

"Then leave it don't let beam interfere either"

"He won't" mark cut the call after humming as response.

I went out balcony to clear my mind but again it remained clouded they all think I stand with kit but no one knows I don't I want beat shit out of kit myself but all the years of protection became habit eventually he just tried to mediate the issue but he knows he didn't want it restore not oven one bit.
..........

I was waiting for the blocked message but it didn't come I was confused after recalling what happened today it felt sad and mocking at the same time ; sad for his devotion and mocking to his vision he thought he is best at conversations he could strike any deal and deal all level of people it came from years of observation he thought kit is pure unlike all of his he is pure and innocent.

He might be hot headed but he never puts a facade in front of people I thought he is waiting for his true love by being distant with all but never thought he would be insecure.

Yes insecurity he could feel kit is insecure by my pursuit but I'd rather hope him to be not.

..........

Beam POV:

He was completely stunned by the drama kit did in the canteen how many times I have reminded him about ming his visit and changes did he think I was teasing and ming is playing.

From a Playboy to committed he had faced many things he and forth were like ming they enjoyed the dating without commitments before they felt tug in their heart for some one. He never wanted to support ming but he had help kit see through the decision was left to him. I never thought he would do this to ming whatever the reason may be I no longer wanted to involve in them.

I went to engineering faculty hoping to see those raging seniors before they decided to go on to medical faculty for their next to be wolf.

"Ho pretty boy you came early. Your hubby is still in class" that idiot park was again teasing me but I was not in mood. Once I turned I was facing the cold face of lam and his idiot boyfriend.

I ignored him and said to lam
" Did forth know?" hoping I was the one who revealed so I could atleast control the fire.

" Not yet but mark seemed mad." "Kit" this time it was park he was staring calmly for the exact details why couldn't this is seems to be expected by everyone including ming himself his calm eyes without any raging love told it.

"Yeah but a bad one a very very bad one that forth might fight out without any other option"

"How bad can it be as long as ming gives up we don't fight out" lam spoke

" Yeah but he might not be found now and I don't want to disturb him either"

"Baby I miss you" forth came from the class hugging me. I returned the hug but before breaking it asked him to come with me park and lam followed us.

I went to the car and explained the whole story to forth and the other two they were were silent after it. It was surprising for me to see forth silent instead of angry he seemed to treat ming and mark special like sons funny yes but you could see his care and thoughtfulness in everyone around him it just comes naturally for him just like near me.

"Let's go to mark" he said " what about ming" questioned park " he needs time" lam remark came

Forth was silent throughout the journey they went to form building where ming and mark stays it's on the same floor we went mark room before uttknocking we could hear his heavy voice he seems to be on phone.

Forth went in after knocking.

"What is the plan?" he inquired mark

"Nothing" forth was still staring at him
" I want kit away from ming but I can't do anything no one opposed it now for me to beat shit out of him even pha but no use I know ming, unless he decides nothing is gonna work" "so you are gonna leave like don't bluff to me Marky
"

"What err no I never said that I am not gonna beat but someone else will do that soon even not physically"

"Good then we will leave it to him keep ming company I'll reduce the impact of the incident"

...........

Kit pov :

Since kit never blocked Ming he came to visit him again during break

Kit was waiting for it he was happy to find ming stayed true to his word and elated they will soon be couple just like his other friends.

He hid his smile and put a neutral face when ming saw him

"Phi..can we please talk" he asked me in low voice of course I want to talk but
" There is nothing to talk between us ming I already said everything"

" Then why didn't you block me"
"Oh that I forgot anyway I don't need to explain to you I got to revise for my exam leave me alone"I stated and walked past him thinking he will follow; pha and beam were still angry with me and went out from class before

" I am sorry phi " his voice passed through my ears
I turned to face him but he hugged me from back

" Please phi don't reject my hug this is the last time I am annoying your life I will remember everything you said I will never visit or annoy you with my feelings sorry phi" he said and left walking past me.

I was stuck and left standing there.

It took me time to get back my sense but he was no longer there I was confused between chasing him or waiting for him but my guts says I will regret if this is not cleared now.

I thought for few minutes and decided to message him later.